Should I go on this date?

the girl that I like asked me out 10 minutes after 2 boys asked her out (she has kissed one of them) and maybe she did that to make them jealous
so should I waste my time going?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you think that she just did it to make them jealous, don't go. If you think that there's a chance of it being genuine, then give her a chance too. Just don't keep your hopes high until you're sure of her intentions.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should go for it! You don't have to post about it or make it public or anything like that but you also shouldn't mention it to the two boys or mention the boys to her. I understand your conflict, but I think you should give it a try, and if she is using you, that's a dick move.

the problem is that we are all friends so we know everything that happens with each other

Hmm. That a pretty intense love quadrilateral you got going on there. I don't know what kind of relationship you have with her and how close you are, but if you're comfortable with doing so you could talk to her about why you're feeling uneasy. Keep in mind you don't want to lose the friendship of the other two boys! If you feel like the date would jeopardize too many things it would be safer to decline.

I really like her but I like her as a friend too we Know each other for 8 years, the boys the don't like me too much but we talk you know? and I don't think she will tell me the truth if I ask

What Guys Said 9

• Did she ask you out as a friend or for a date? Maybe she only kissed one of these guys because she's unsure of her sexuality right now... I would hope that she wouldn't ask you out without genuine intentions! If you're interested in this girl then by all means go on this date, but just have a 'see how it goes' attitude towards it. You can ask her the question of her intentions and hope that she gives you an honest answer, but I think your decision should be based on if you want to go out with this girl and just be cautious in doing so! Hope that helps! 😊

• No time is wasted if one can get laid in the process

• Yep
    You should

• yes, why not? i never say no to social things.

• You should do what the fuck you want, you don't need social gratification or acceptance

• Go out and have your needs met.

• go for it and have fun.

• Do...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• It better not be her looks why the guys asked her out that is not a reason to ask someone out because of they looks and you shouldn't and don't have to have looks for someone to ask you out.

• Go for it!