After rejecting me, ignoring my text and avoiding me the next day, why did she stare at me and send me a email two weeks later after she shut me down?

I've known this girl for 3 months
She would contact me 3-4 times a week
We would always say Hi to each other and she would at me.
She even offered to make me coffee and candy.

3 weeks ago on Thursday, we sat right next to each other and we had a 30 minute conversation

The next day, she gave me her personal cell phone number through asking to call her on the phone.

5 days later, I texted her phone saying Hi It's me, my name How is everything going?

3 hours 30 minutes later, she responded with Hi, everything is good. Thanks.
Is there something you need or want?

I responded with I'm just saying Hello and wanted to reach out to you.
She never responded to my text.

The next day, she completely avoided me
For 2 weeks, we didn't look at each other or contact each other

After 2 weeks,
She stepped out of her desk and I noticed somebody was looking at me from the other side of the floor but so I looked up and it was her looking at me

The next day she sent me a email saying Hi, Name with her message and ended the email with Thanks with her name.

What Girls Said 1

• How can you even keep track of the time? Dude, she probably thinks you're obsessed with her or something...

What does keep tracking of the time have to do with being obsessed with her?

What Guys Said 1

• 3 hours 30 minutes later

Thats why

Quit letting her control your life. Take control and ask her out or gtfo

She responded to my text 3 hours 30 mins later.

Who keeps track of that?

Anyway, she didn't respond soon. It was late and she never responded to my text.