Guys, what's the your favorite about a girl?

• Personality
  • Smile
  • Eyes
  • Boobs
  • Butt
  • Social status
  • Hair

Most Helpful Guy

• I can only judge a girl by what she "outputs" to my sensory inputs: sight, smell, touch, sound, taste.

Among those I like the appearance of her body for sight, and if she smells nice it's very great, and if her voice doesn't irritate me, that's also nice.

To me a girl's personality will always be at least somewhat hidden to me, but it's nice if we can get along well and have fun together.

Besides that sort of thing, I like her vagina a lot because if she didn't have one, I don't see the point so much. I might still like being friends with her but the vagina is what elevates my feelings of her to a romantic level. I can't have romantic feelings for someone who doesn't have a vagina.

So I wanted to put "vagina" but since it wasn't included in the options, I put "butt" which is the closest to that area.

By this I mean that even though personality is nice, I would prefer a girl with a horrible personality but still has a vagina to, say, a guy or a girl with no vagina with the most wonderful personality.

What Guys Said 8

• 1. Face, 2. Hair, 3. Eyes, 4. Legs, 5. Personality.

• Her ability to make me smile and laugh when I am with her 😍

• Personality is the best, however, there needs to be a spark to make me want to get to know that personality.

• In the end it's all about the personality. Sure, her cute face and juicy butt may catch my attention at first, but if she's shy or too mean or insensitive then it'll kill the mood fast.

• Butt. Only joking, it's personality. Then butt

• Her tail and her horns for sure

• A-D and G

• Hair

What Girls Said 0