I think I have a crush on my boyfriend's friend... help?

I love my boyfriend a lot, i think he's so attractive, and I think about him whenever I have nothing to do. When I see him I want to cuddle with him all day. but sometimes i see my boyfriend's friend around random places. When I see him, my my heart drops and then it beats really fast, and my face gets so red when he stares at my face. He greets me but that's it.

Mid-relationship, my boyfriend would be at work and I would be bored all summer; i got messages from my boyfriend's account saying my name in caps and exclamation marks inviting me to play games, i later found out that it was my boyfriend's friend who used his account and he tried to boost my bf's rank. he invited me to play games several times, and i did because i thought it wasn't that serious since we both we're in separate relationships. i started messaging him more after that and then he said that i was a 'good girl' sleeping on time and he would tell me to eat well and stay healthy etc etc.

I talked about the friend to my boyfriend, my boyfriend was furious and demanded me to give him my facebook password and he also asked for my phone often. he talked about it with the guyfriend and his girlfriend, my boyfriend said we're being too friendly and we were flirting. he was like "you talk to him when i told you not to. you're not allowed to talk to him." his girlfriend hates my guts because she think i'm after her boyfriend or something.

After that we stopped talking, but he always replies when I say something first which is rare. I feel liek because it's twisted and wrong, i feel like i have a crush on him now.

What Guys Said 2

• I feel bad for the guy. You see with guys it's wrong for us to take interest in our friends girlfriends. And you taking an interest in him obviously doesn't help matters. Do what you can to get over him is best for everyone here.

• Lust maybe?

What Girls Said 1

• You do not love your boyfriend anymore since you have developed an attraction for his friend. That is not fair to him at all and I think it's wrong to continue being in a relationship with someone without being mentally committed to them.
    "his girlfriend hates my guts because she think i'm after her boyfriend or something."
    I cannot blame her. I also cannot blame your boyfriend for seeing through it. Attraction is not something that can be easily hidden.