Guys, besides going after for a girls personality (or looks)... what type of body types are most attracted to?

I am just wondering, since I've gained a bit of weight over the summer and i am not super fat, just a bit more chubby than my usual weight. I am a bit self-concious about my weight, but im starting to come around and accept it, i just want to know if guys would pursue someone who a bit on a heavier side? I feel like no guys are into me, because of my weight (which im fine with that too) but it seems like they ignore me or look at me like im bothersome, when they try to go after my slimmer (also, gorgeous) girl friend!.

So would you date a girl who was on a chubby side? Yes or no?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to say yes cause my girlfriend is fat. Before I would say no. But , I'm finding looks aren't everything. Her personality and her kindness won me over, not her looks. She makes me happy and is really good to me. She is the type of girl who is rare to find nowadays and im not passing her up over looks. So, don't worry about looks... work on personality and kindness and you'll win over the right people!

What Guys Said 11

• Everyone has their type but a whole lot of peoples type is on the slimmer side. I personally like a bit more athletic bodies so not skinny but certainly fit. If eating vegetables and exercise dont make you happy there are still plenty of guys out there. Just not as many and not so easy.

• My girlfriend has a belly and is a little but overweight but she's on the 'thick' side, which is good. Wide hips, thick legs, big booty, what can I say I'm happy 😄

• can you not just lose the weight again if its making life harder?
    I don't have like a set mental image of how fat is ok.
    But I guess generally once I start seeing fat rolls or fat overhang then I start to get turned off pretty quickly.

• I would and do date a girl who is a little overweight. There is a limit for me though

• I prefer chubby women. More fun to hug and cuddle.

• Thick thighs.

• Slim, petite and sometimes busty 😂😂😂 No money no busty honey's though 🤔

• Yes I would. This does not bother me at all.

• I am a chubby chaser

• Yes some guys like that, the other day I saw a girl with a little flab on her stomach, I don't know why but I thought it was cute😊

• I feel like men are more likely to date chubby, than women are willing to date chubby.