I was going to ask her to prom but she keeped trying to hide from me, I thought she liked me after all these dates we had. Why did she do this to me?

I dont understand why she did this. Im so lost and sad. She asked me to so many dates I thought she liked me but When I tried asking her to prom she was running and hidding from me :( . We haven't talked to each other since then.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so sorry to hear. :( Are you sure they were actual dates? Maybe she went out with you as a friend.

Most Helpful Guy

• first of all, nobody here will be able to answer this because we are not her. What COULD have happened if she just may not have wanted to go to prom. The easiest way to find out without seeming aggressive is to ask her if she is going (then this means the problem is actually not with going to prom but it has something to do with going with you) or you can make a joke out of it in a playful mood about how she didn't want to goto prom with you and wait for her response.

What Girls Said 1

• Well maybe she got tired of asking.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe she had already promised someone else and was embarrassed to tell you about it.