How to play it cool?

My used to getting attention from guys and having flings.
I get attached really easily, I'm over trusting and I'm just a big happy personality in general.
But I also hardly have a guy to stick around long enough to start a real relationship.

Girls what is somethings you do to stay cool, calm and collected with boys.
And Guys, what do you like in girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• "But I also hardly have a guy to stick around long enough to start a real relationship."
    I think almost all girls have the exact same issue.

"Girls what is somethings you do to stay cool, calm and collected with boys."
    I treat them exactly as friends even when I am interested in them. The only thing I do differently is tease them more.

What Guys Said 5

• >> And Guys, what do you like in girls?

For flings just a hot body and a fun character.

For a very long-term commitment, aside from having a blast together I seek a kind of sexual chemistry that takes things to a whole new level, a great degree of mutual attraction, emotional support for each other, a way of communicating which is very compatible where we always have a tremendous degree of mutual understanding even when times are rough.

I'd have to see her as like a potential life partner and one worth making a lot sacrifices to be with her exclusively.

>> Girls what is somethings you do to stay cool, calm and collected with boys.

I realized this question was targeted for girls but my wife is a prime example. She can talk calmly when she's upset or angry, not shut down or lash out. She is never verbally abusive and seeks communication and cooperation even when things are difficult. Basically she has trained herself to respond differently to negative emotions than a lot of people. It's not that she doesn't feel anger or sadness but she has trained herself to act in a way that won't ever lead to a regretful outcome.

She's also always willing to be the bigger person and absorb some share of unfairness if it leads to a better outcome for her and everyone else around her. She's a leader in a workplace and has those types of qualities that make a great leader.

I also learned by her example. To me it's like overcoming fear of physical danger. We might want to panic when we're children but you can train yourself not to do so. Courage isn't the absence of fear but simply training yourself not to give into the feeling. The same can apply for anger, sadness, etc.

• I think girls and guys both like somebody who has something going on in their life. A hobby they are interested in, or a career. Basically somebody who won't center their entire life around you.

• An awesome girl with average looks
    And I'll never let her go 😂 LOL

• The nom crazy controlling ones

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0