Girls, Should I be ok with just being eye candy for a girl?

Should I just be ok with being eye candy for a girl

Seeing though I'm incapable of getting a girlfriend, I mean I'm getting older I'm 24 and truthfully I'm finding a inner peace with never experiencing having a girlfriend or wife. There's things in life that are not meant for everyone that's why it Dosent Happen

3mo Thanks for opinions

3

Most Helpful Girl

• The nice version: No. Don't stoop to being eye candy. Even if someone doesn't come along that is right for you, you still shouldn't stoop just to have a relationship. Keep trying, and I'm sure someone will come along. Good Luck!

The mean version: Now,
    A: From an attractiveness scale of 1-10, rate yourself.
    B: Now rate your personality on that same scale
    If A is higher than B, you have a problem with superficiality. If B is higher than A, you also have a problem, because now you're lying to yourself. Otherwise you would have a girlfriend by now. Sorry if that's harsh, but it's the truth. If you can't handle it, don't ask. :-)

Well I have a good personality

Nice reply: People believe what they want to. That's why I give people two options. You can choose to listen to whatever helps you. Whatever gives you the answer that you need. :-)

Mean Reply: I got nothin'. Honestly, if you do have a nice personality, and you are not too bad physically, then women are at fault. Maybe you're just not putting yourself out there enough. Keep at it though. Peace.

Thanks for your opinion

What Girls Said 2

• Going to be blunt, I think the title is a dead giveaway on why you're single.

Why's that they just look that's all I seriously can't get a girl

• If that's what you want that's okay but cmon you're barely 24, you have MANY years until you're considered "too old" to not have a girlfriend or wife. Keep fishing out there

I'm almost 25 that's old