Boyfriend might break up with me Advice?

We met on tinder he is not like the other guys he is a sweet caring guy and he is not after sex he is just trying to find something genuine but he could not find it (until he met me). He is in the military and always gone on assignment It is actually crazy how we met because we both were in the middle of deleting our accounts when we matched and he messaged me thinking I would not answer. I was not even going to look at it cuz I was done with tinder but something told me to look at it and we started messaging ever since. We really like each other but are never really able to hang out because our schedules never match and all he wants to do is be able to spend time with me and see my face. He loves me just the way I am so he is willing to do whatever it takes to be able to see me. My parents do not allow me to date even though I am an adult so that makes it even harder for us but he is willing to work through it. He is only stationed where I live so he is trying to make something stable and it is hard for him to come see me all of the time so we have to make a set plan to meet so neither of us waste money even though we are super close to each other. It seems like every time that we try to meet each other something is getting in the way and we have to cancel it (that pisses him off cause he wants to see me all the time). Right now it is to the point where he is like"I don't know if this is going to work between us babe honestly". He is not going to break up with me or anything because he believes in working out your problems but he does not believe me anymore when I tell him that we are going to hang out cuz so many of our dates have been canceled. He knows that my parents are most of the problem and he is willing to wait for me as long as he has to but since he is always leaving for the military he wants to be able to spend some time with me before he leaves. Advice? I love him but I don't want to keep him waiting forever if he does not want to.

What Guys Said 1

• Why exactly can't you date as an adult woman?

What Girls Said 2

• The best advise would be to talk to him be honest and clear about what you want and make him understand that you are trying to make it work and how much he means to you.

• U both use both