Am I an aweful person for valuing and respecting chaste girls more than promiscuous women?

• Yes
    20% (2)27% (3)24% (5)Vote
  • No
    80% (8)73% (8)76% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Whatever you wanna do.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• stupid*
    Fixed for you OP.

2|1
    1|3
    • 3mo

You calling me stupid says that I made you feel like shit with my post

• Show All
    • 3mo

For me it's irrational to value someone just because of their "body count" status. You don't lose your morality if you choose to engage wisely* in some 15+ (I say 15 because that's the age of consent in my country) time.

*By "wisely" I mean: you do it because you want to do it, not because you were peer pressured into it and take care of not catching any type of STD, getting killed, etc.

• 3mo

For you it is irrational to value morality. For me not

• Respecting is awesome most of the time, take note.
    I am just not sure about the valuing part, I guess.

How do you show that you value the chaste girls? I mean, valuing someone doesn't have to be in accordance to one's sexual activity status.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are quite chase yourself then no. If you're promiscous then you would be hypocritical.

1|1
    0|1
    • 3mo

I am promiscuous. But what is wrong with valuing and respecting

• Show All
    • 3mo

So?

It does change the fact that a chase girl would not settle for a man such as yourself, as they will deem to have a lack of morals.

Also plenty of men manage to be chaste be choice. Don't make excuses for your own behaviour.

• 3mo

Speak for yourself not for chaste girls. And chaste man dont change biology. They force themselves to stay abstinent

• Are you chaste? I mean if your aren't keeping your penis in your pants then you shouldn't get mad when these women value chaste men more. which most chaste women are spiritual and want a man like them with their beleif.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I never get mad if any woman values male chastity. by the way i have had lots of hookup.

What Guys Said 2

• No, i'm the same way.

0|1
    0|0
  • id say yesssssss

0|0
    0|0