Am I an aweful person for valuing and respecting chaste girls more than promiscuous women?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Whatever you wanna do.

What Girls Said 4

• stupid*
    Fixed for you OP.

You calling me stupid says that I made you feel like shit with my post

For me it's irrational to value someone just because of their "body count" status. You don't lose your morality if you choose to engage wisely* in some 15+ (I say 15 because that's the age of consent in my country) time.

*By "wisely" I mean: you do it because you want to do it, not because you were peer pressured into it and take care of not catching any type of STD, getting killed, etc.

For you it is irrational to value morality. For me not

• Respecting is awesome most of the time, take note.
    I am just not sure about the valuing part, I guess.

How do you show that you value the chaste girls? I mean, valuing someone doesn't have to be in accordance to one's sexual activity status.

• If you are quite chase yourself then no. If you're promiscous then you would be hypocritical.

I am promiscuous. But what is wrong with valuing and respecting

So?

It does change the fact that a chase girl would not settle for a man such as yourself, as they will deem to have a lack of morals.

Also plenty of men manage to be chaste be choice. Don't make excuses for your own behaviour.

Speak for yourself not for chaste girls. And chaste man dont change biology. They force themselves to stay abstinent

• Are you chaste? I mean if your aren't keeping your penis in your pants then you shouldn't get mad when these women value chaste men more. which most chaste women are spiritual and want a man like them with their beleif.

I never get mad if any woman values male chastity. by the way i have had lots of hookup.

What Guys Said 2

• No, i'm the same way.

• id say yesssssss