Unreasonable request?

so the girl im dating has a rough day tomorrow where she has to wake up at 4;30am to make a trip.

she wants me to get up at the same time so that she can chat with me and be comforted.

she knows i have lenient schedule, pretty much being able to sleep whenever i please (no im not unemployed, it's a freelance job)

we don't live together by the way.

is this an unreasonable request or is it something girls would want from a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol i would be so touched and appreciate if a guy I'm dating does that for me but I would never ask him to do such thing. She sounds like a needy clingy girl needs a lot of work and constant attention.
    I have a freelance job too and flexible hours. And if my date asked the same, it would been a huge turn off for me.. Like I would assume that he's not respecting my time and just being selfish...
    If I were her, I let my guy just sleep/work whatever he has to do that time. If he wants to talk to me that's awesome he's so great, but I would never ask him to do such. She sounds kinda immature.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends how rough the day is going to be - She might need a lift - You might be in her position sometime - It is really about perspective - There are times when it will be a reasonable request

What Girls Said 3

• i wouldn't call it unreasonable or reasonable. each relationship is different, therefore each boundary and requirement is different. having strangers on the internet tell you whether this is reasonable or not is not what you need. you should be able to work this one out, knowing your relationship without people on the internet going 'OMG she's BEING SO UNREASONABLE' or 'omg she's so right!' :)

• I definitely understand where she's coming from. ;) It's just sweet if a guy would be there for her on the morning of a rough day.

• I think its cute if yoj doo 😅

What Guys Said 2

• Unreasonable request

• Eh... She wants you to get up at 4:30 just so she can have someone to chat with? Ask yourself... Would you ask HER to do that?

Personally... fuck that. lol