Guys, You meet a girl, how long do you text her before asking her out?

1 week? 2 weeks? When? A month?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on how receptive to my advances she is. If she's enthusiastically replying all the time and we're hanging out a lot, it's going to be a lot quicker than if she rarely, apathetically responds or we never see each other. There's no hard-and-fast rule but it usually happens within a few weeks of meeting each other and obtaining each other's contact information (Social media, number, etc.).

If it's been over a month would you say it's just friendship and not interested? He's a friend of a friend but wr text, have each other fb and Instagram

It's possible that some guys will not ask you ever without some very obvious hints that you're interested. If you two are chatting often and being playing / flirty, it should be enough of an indication for large portion of guys but it's not set in stone. Some guys just will not get it and you'll practically have to make the first move.

playful* not "playing".

What Guys Said 4

• It really depends on the flow of conversation.

• Two-Three weeks

• I don't ask her out. I subtly flirt with her until she hikes up her skirt and asks me out. It's the only way to make sure she is actually interested in me.

• never