Is there any young male ukulele players out there who are kind hearted and innocent?

And yes I do have an obsession with Tyler Joseph and I can never have him I know haha. I just want someone with a similar personality, creative, kind, brave, funny. Also who can play the ukulele because it'd be so cute for us to write music together js

I have an obsession for guys near my age who play the uke. Its just awesome because you tell tell their personality by it most times. With guitar, most (not all) of guys learn to impress girls/ show off etc. But with a ukulele, those guys are more quirky I find. And they aren't doing it to impress girls most times because its not considered a manly instrument. So majority may do it just for the love of music and passion for it.

I find this quirkiness and passion so attractive. I want to be with someone like that who is innocent (doesn't use vulgar language often or ever, bring up innapropriate things often, etc.) Kind hearted, and knows when something is wrong and how to fix it.

I basically want someone like Tyler Joseph of Twenty one Pilots haha
Is finding someone like that likely?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, I can't really imagine a ukulele player not being kind hearted and innoscent.

For some reason I just think its really unlikely for someone to be an asshole and also play the ukulele.

EXACTLYYYY that's why I want a ukulele player! Its hard tofind a jerk who plays the uke. Its more likely yyou'll find a jerk or show off guitarist. Uke players go against the grain, they're weird and I love that quirkiness to them

Most Helpful Girl

• There might be

What Guys Said 4

• ooo he's a modern george formy ain't he?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZYFXUg4aLc

Definitely! I actually thoughthis was tyler for a bit haha. He's playing a banjo uke! Those are like $500 here now wow

• Me lol

Are you for real?

Haha usually stereotypes become stereotypes because majority of people follow that pattern. God bless you

Thank you, God bless you too

• Are you by chance, Grace Vanderwhall?

Haha nope 😂 but I do sing and write music and play instruments! I'm well known around my area haha

• A friend of mine played, but he is more the poser type

Really? Wow that's different consideringukulele players are more quirky and down to earth most of the time

It's not all only for the girls. From what I heared his parents were very strict and expected only the best from him and get he gets the best job.

At least he is dedicated to education and music. Sounds interesting

What Girls Said 0