It makes me mad and bothers me that I may never get a boyfriend because the guys I meet don't ask me out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Would like to go on a date with me?

What Guys Said 13

• The #1 reason that guys don't ask out girls (that they obviously have some interest in) is because the girl fails to flirt back and/or send clear signals that she's interested too and would receive a date request in a positive way.

In my experience, around 20% of guys are confident enough to ask out girls without positive signals from her, but that means 80% are not. For those 80%, the risk of rejection is too high, and they view rejection from a girl as the very worst thing in the world. Consider that probably half of all guys as out no more than 1 or 2 girls a year - it takes them that long to work up the courage - and so a rejection can set him back a year or more. It sounds silly, but it's true.

So, if you want guys to ask you out, you have to do YOUR part in the process too. Flirt, talk, touch (arm/hands/hair), and otherwise give him a reason to believe that if he asks you out, you are likely to say "yes." If you do that, I promise you that you'll have MUCH better responses from guys.

• Why don't you ask them out?

It's not fair that some girls don't have have to ask out guys and if they don't then every other girl shouldn't have to ether.

How do you give him a strong signal that he is 100% sure you won't turn him down?

I don't know. Something so comically obvious. Like batting your eyelashes. Stuff he can google and immediately find out that you obviously like him.

• That's life, if you take the route of most women, you're in a position where you need to wait for men to ask you out.

Is it life for every other girl?

• How bout you ask them out?😱shocking I know

• Then u ask them out

• They might not like you then? Shocked?

Why wouldn't they not like me?

• Hmmm... yeah, your post replies sound like a pouty 12 year old.
    It would appear you have a negative outlook and a case of special snowflake. You're gonna need some outside help on this one.

• Well based on some of your responses to the comments, you have a bit of maturing to do. You might want to grow up a bit and maybe guys will ask you out...

• Hey, wanna go out?

If a man asked you that right now, would you say yes?

• And why do you think that is? And what type of men are you interested in ?

Asker... You just past up the one who would have asked you out.. Even though just example , but you get my hint?

• Kiss them in the mouth 💋

I need serious answers.

The situation that worked the best for me was when a girl suddenly hugged me and kissed me near the lips. I can tell you that none of us are easy on going on someone.

• or well, the ones you LIKE dont ask you out. but the ones you dont like, wind up asking you out, dont they

• Join a dating website. From what I've read, even average (I am not calling you average, I have no idea what you look like) looking women get bombarded by messages daily. Weed through the douchebags and find a good man. And try not to have a pissy holier than thou attitude when I comes to asking someone out. Yes, some women have it easier than you, its part of life. Deal with it and move on. Take your fate into your own hands and quit crying about it.

What Girls Said 6

• You can't get upset over something they chose not to do. I understand your pain, but in the end you have to know that you are worth something than nothing. But if you have underlining issues that can be a problem to these guys, then they may not want to date you for that reason. Whatever it is. At the end of the day, you have to pursue guys who wants you to pursue them. Look for body language. If they are not interested in you, don't pursue them. But the ones who may be interested in you, you may not even like. Wither if its because you they their ugly or your just not attracted to them. You can't always get what you want. Especially if your not being intentional with your pursuits and fight for it.

I have a right to be mad that they choose not to be my boyfriend because I'll probably never get a boyfriend.

@Asker Then continue being mad. It sounds like to me you just answered your question with the way you come off. Nobody wants to deal with that. I don't blame them if this is how your going to react to everything that goes wrong with these guys. Guys will have 0 tolerance when you're like this. I believe they sensed that about you and got immediately put off.

• Then be an adult and ask them out yourself. It's not that hard.

It's not fair that some girls don't have to ask out guys and if they don't have to ask out guys then every other girl shouldn't ethier.

Uh are you an adult or are you a child?

• Well ask men out then

• Well, I'm not trying to be rude here but if you really want a boyfriend you could just ask them out yourself.

• Pshhh join the party­čś× #CatLady

• So ask them out...