Girls, Girl with long distance boyfriend acts nervous when I'm around?

Girl caught my eye on way home. She started returning non verbal flirting staring , looking happy to see me , looking me up n down. Copying me etc for a year. Then I started to disappear and she would start smiling , saying hi blushing purposely walking past etc shoving named travel card in my face etc. So I seen her 3 months after all these occurances and seen her with her long distance boyfriend. So she looked embarrassed anxious and distant with him. I commented on her photo as my friend confirmed who she was. Suprised her obv seen her day after she had a huge grin on her face I ignored it her boyfriend caught her and got on same carriage. She check he weren't looking stood closure to me and faced me with a huge smile again Lickibg her lips etc. I git off early as her boyfriend obv knew I got a message 20 mins later saying just cz I seen her don't mean I can approach or make her uncomfortable n her be is aware. Seen I was replying n blocked me. 3 days later I explained why I disappeared via linked in n said sorry for causing an issue n she made me shy n was going to introduce myself. But maybe in the future we can get to know each other. So seen her 3 weeks later she seen me avoid her and went red stared at her Pune whispering to herself and looked depressed the whole trip. resting head on window. And kept checking to see were I am f I got off my stop. So 1 week later I liked her linked in statuses for a laugh as she dint block me. She then blocked me. I really don't understand I never approached she approached me what is wrong with her? Totally confused as she does seem very nice she seemed happy I commented at first now she looks nervous n depressed we ever I'm around I never speak to her she the one who chased me for months behind her boyfriend back

4

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to just move on and leave her alone. Even if she was chasing you, which I believe is very possible. She is not happy because in truth, she really wants a boyfriend close to home, but the moment her LDR Boyfriend came, all of a sudden her plans changed. I believe that she was plotting to cheat on you, her boyfriend finally showed up, plans changed, and now feels guilty that she even tried. He had a suspicion that it could be you, so he told her to block him or it was over. In the end, just don't allow yourself to get confused. Don't stress over something that she did to herself. So don't. She was somebody who lost interest in her boyfriend, that was not your fault. You just minding your own business. But she did what she wanted, and obviously got caught. Otherwise she would have continued to try to get involved with you.

What Girls Said 3

• Don't get involved with her unless you want to be her bit on the side. I doubt she would leave her boyfriend for you. I have the same problem with those greedy men who non verbally flirt with me. I tend not to read too much into non verbal flirting, I want more concrete proof if a guy is serious about me and if he is he'll act on it sooner rather than later. Don't make the mistake of getting too emotionally attached to her. She could just be playing mind games with you. Or maybe like I said her relationship could be a little lack lustre and she's just wants to shag you. If she is genuine and not much of a drama queen who gets a kick our of watching guys fighting over her, she'll st least have the decency to wait until she's single.

• You sound delusional.

Well I'm just describing how it seemed. Not necessarily chased me. But the moment I stopped lingering around she started practically trying to get to know me even though I distanced myself and it was clear what her intentions was as her actions was so obv lol. But hey your e titled to your opinion :)

• Her boyfriend probably told her to block you. Anyway, I think you should move on. Also, you're being a little delusional by claiming that she actually "chased" you.

It may sound delusional but that is the way It felt. I started avoiding her and it clearly bothered her not getting my attention , nor seeing me for months and not knowing who I was either. in realistic terms you can most probably swap the chased for "trying to break the ice". I took the wrong approach which has clearlly scared her into loosing her insurance policy lol. oops boyfriend