A girl im dating is ignoring me after she took a text a wrong way, does this mean she wants me to apologise?

she posted this on instagram a hour after I asked her out again -
A girl im dating is ignoring me after she took a text a wrong way, does this mean she wants me to apologise?

• Yes give her a proper apology
    100% (4)0% (0)80% (4)Vote
  • No she don't
    0% (0)100% (1)20% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|2

What Girls Said 1

• I have a feeling that whatever the joke was correlates with that post : ( her feelings are probably hurt and she probably does want you to apologise : )

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

hi it weren't a joke it was this -
      i though we was going on a date and now your working? If you want to have a slow realtionship with me we need to communicate more as I definentlly want to see you again, but if you don't let me know? xx

• Show All
    • 3mo

this better - Aww that’s cool :), have fun and wish your sister a happy birthday from me! x

also is okay to send that message Sunday saying im flexible?

• 3mo

yes that one

What Guys Said 2

• No she don't

0|0
    0|0
  • What did you say?

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

basically - i though we was going on a date and now your working? If you want to have a slow realtionship with me we need to communicate more as I definentlly want to see you again, but if you don't let me know? xx

• Show All
    • 3mo

i already sent the text should i call her tommorow as well as i can't see her in person

• 3mo

her response how do i respond - It's ok just forget about it, there's too much going on atm. Just see your fb message thanks for the offer but it's my baby sisters birthday and we're all going out on Saturday x