A girl im dating is ignoring me after she took a text a wrong way, does this mean she wants me to apologise?

she posted this on instagram a hour after I asked her out again -

• Yes give her a proper apology
  • No she don't

What Girls Said 1

• I have a feeling that whatever the joke was correlates with that post : ( her feelings are probably hurt and she probably does want you to apologise : )

hi it weren't a joke it was this -
      i though we was going on a date and now your working? If you want to have a slow realtionship with me we need to communicate more as I definentlly want to see you again, but if you don't let me know? xx

this better - Aww that’s cool :), have fun and wish your sister a happy birthday from me! x

also is okay to send that message Sunday saying im flexible?

yes that one

What Guys Said 2

• No she don't

• What did you say?

basically - i though we was going on a date and now your working? If you want to have a slow realtionship with me we need to communicate more as I definentlly want to see you again, but if you don't let me know? xx

i already sent the text should i call her tommorow as well as i can't see her in person

her response how do i respond - It's ok just forget about it, there's too much going on atm. Just see your fb message thanks for the offer but it's my baby sisters birthday and we're all going out on Saturday x