When a person says this are they blowing you off?

Interested in a guy I met online. We have been skyping, but haven't for a week. I asked him staright out today if he was free and he answered "most likely free tonight", I almost feel like this is a vague way to blow someone off. Am I correct in my thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• not necessarily. talk to him tonight and see if he still talks the way he used to and if he seems interested in knowing when will u be free to talk next time. You should ask him about last week though that what was he so busy with.

He actually texted me back after I set a time and told me it sounds good. Is that promising?

I really want to ask him straight out because when vid chat, he never rushes me and we enjoy those hours of talking.

there is nothing better than to be straight forward with what and how u feel about someone. go for it. It's better to have a clear answer and not to bang ur head overthinking about anything.

What Guys Said 3

• Only time will tell

• yeah does seem like he is blowing you off and trying to get away from you, as bad as that sounds

• maybe he has other issues
    u know that bad things happen and plans get thrown away

What Girls Said 0