When a person says this are they blowing you off?

Interested in a guy I met online. We have been skyping, but haven't for a week. I asked him staright out today if he was free and he answered "most likely free tonight", I almost feel like this is a vague way to blow someone off. Am I correct in my thoughts?

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• not necessarily. talk to him tonight and see if he still talks the way he used to and if he seems interested in knowing when will u be free to talk next time. You should ask him about last week though that what was he so busy with.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

He actually texted me back after I set a time and told me it sounds good. Is that promising?

• Show All
    • 3mo

I really want to ask him straight out because when vid chat, he never rushes me and we enjoy those hours of talking.

• 3mo

there is nothing better than to be straight forward with what and how u feel about someone. go for it. It's better to have a clear answer and not to bang ur head overthinking about anything.

What Guys Said 3

• Only time will tell

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah does seem like he is blowing you off and trying to get away from you, as bad as that sounds

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe he has other issues
    u know that bad things happen and plans get thrown away

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.