Why are guys scared of falling for a girl?

say if you meet a great girl, she has the same personality as you, makes you feel really comfortable, and is beautiful, why would you avoid her and start being distant?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tbh, I'm really scared of falling in love. The whole idea scares me. But I've always said, someone who makes me take the leap is the one for me.

I've turned down girls in the past and I've been turned down a few times.

I don't think I'd want the girl to be exactly like me. I'm a bit introvert and don't have much family, so it'd be nice if she was more extrovert, had a bigger family etc.

I don't think I'd run away from a girl I click with though, it wouldn't become distant just for that reason.

It could be that he just doesn't like you but doesn't want to tell you that?

what if the guy was actively pursuing me, and has hung out with me instead of being with his friends, and told me he really liked me, but just started to become distant?

That's really strange behaviour...

I'd let him do the chasing, seems like he's playing games a bit.

He shouldn't say he likes you and act like that and then become distant, that's just mean tbh

Most Helpful Girl

• Because i think getting serious on a relationship brings responsibility... And mostly they are not ready for this kind of reponsibilities...

What Guys Said 5

• Not scared no reason to commit. Guy's behavior for the most part is because of the environment we find ourselves in.
    Look at nature which humans are apart of.

In nature when females are promiscuous they do everything for themselves and the males only look out for themselves.

In nature when females are monogamous males do just as much as females if not more.

• If you are shy

• Girla sometimes have this tendency to reject and friend zone guys... Not fun

• because from every 1000 girl there is actually one that deserves love

• They don't. You just aren't all these great things you think you are.

What Girls Said 0