Does this guy like me?

(I lack social skills) Okay so. I have a crush on guy A. I was walking through the cafeteria and at the beginning is where all the guys sit is where the aisle is. So as I was walking through they all started looking back and smiling, and I heard "you wanna go" whispers and guy A and B in front patted their backs. I went to go sit and eat after going through the aisle. I got up and went to go dump my tray , and I was about to go back the guy I like got up and gave me like a bro handshake (it was so awkward cuz I don't know how to do those things). I went back and I couldn't sit , I had to go to the bathroom , and holy shit I couldn't stop smiling and I was crying like all day. I am so happy like I feel like dying 😂😂. Should I just confess or let it slide? I don't want to get bullied. He shaked only other males hands for maybe a joke but why me?
It's all so new to me because I just started dressing in more fitted clothes and I lost a lot of weight and I starting wearing more natural makeup. I have no social skills. You can change your looks easily but damn it's hard to change your ways.

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• To me it sounds good - You just seem so shy and everything is amplified in your mind - What it looks like is, they saw you and thought you were pretty then in that teenage awkward boy way (yes boys can be shy too) gave you a bro handshake - It is a lot more promising than if they didn't notice you - Totally go with your gut, watch for a bit of time and get to know him, if you think he is interested, think about letting him know how you feel - It is a learning curve for both of you.

Omg.
      He didn't if look me in the eye when he did it. He avoided eye contact. Holy crap.
      Im dying. Let me relax. They always say what you want is unexpected right

Just be yourself - Think how you are with people who care about you, they love you just the way you are - You are perfect as you are, no need to be anyone else

Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 5

• Maybe :P

• Not enough info to give an opinion.

• id say nope

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• 😍😍😍 same I have no social skills too 😂😂😂

• Similar shit happen to me in middle school..
    But he didn't want me.. I just thought he did
    :(