Why is it that every guy I meet either works for a tech company or started his own?

Surrounded by nerds. 😂

Do you all here work in tech too or what's the deal lol?

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of guys are into tech. I'm into the video editing side of tech. I only tried programming once. After four hours I thought I made the square move, but I realized that was only because it was selected and I was pressing the left arrow key. That's the last time I tried to program.

I can do inspect element, but nothing more then that. I don't know anybody who has started their own tech company

Most Helpful Girl

• Sound like keepers to me. That's better than what half the boys your age are doing now. Appreciate.

What Guys Said 18

• What's wrong with nerds?

Nothing lol. They're great. I just thought it was a little funny that they're the ones I'm running into all the time.

• No, but I am probably the techiest guy at my (small) office. My boss described me as a wizard with technology.

• Started his own? Really? You meet that many guys that claim to have started their own business?

I've been doing tech work since '99, but I'm currently in the healthcare industry.

Not 'many' but it's been three guys in a row so that's why it's sticking out in my mind. It's probably down to where I live.

• I do - and in my work group there are 26 men and one woman. Things are looking up though; another one is supposed to start next week.

• What part of the country do you live in? If you say like San Jose, Ca then that makes sense. If you say Lordsburg, NM well that's kinda odd.

You know, her question sounded pretty harmless. Not sure why the majority of the response are super defensive and angry.

Yeah, Cali. I don't get it either lol. I think I struck a nerve with some people. Oh well 🤗

• Fucking rich nerds who can take care of you... god just become a gold digger already and give into that deep desire to buy golden tampons.

You too - chill out. Forgot how many bitter guys there are on here...

Turning even a light-hearted question into something about being a gold digger - that screams bitter.

No, being a gold digger would get you anything you wanted. If i was a chick i would do it. I think you misread me, im an asshole. Not bitter.

• For the same reason people a hundred years ago generally knew how to read and write. They're keeping up with the times...

• Why is it that every woman I meet works some dead end job making minimum wage or has no job?

Surrounded by broke gold digging leeches. 😂

Do you all expect to live off your bf/husband or what's the deal?

Chill out a bit. I meet a bunch of women in tech too. They're everywhere. So happens I only date guys, though.

You sound really bitter lol.

Chill out, I meet a bunch of guys that are broke too. They're everywhere. It just so happens I only date girls though.

You sound pretty defensive lol.

You're too much lol 😂

• I develop operating systems...

• They probably are lying. Unless you live in or near Silicon Valley

• Starting a company can mean many things. It can literally be 2 guys in a basement with a registered name

• It's called the 'information age' for a reason.
    If you wanna date a construction worker or mechanic go find one. {shrug}

• So what makes them bad? Do i look nerd to you?

• Why is everyone a nerd that's got there Sh.. Together? Just wondering about this anology ?

• Lots of money in tech...

• Started in tech.

That's... Where a lot of the decent jobs are.

• 'tf does it matter?

Doesn't!

thanks, bye waste

Lol 😂

• No, but I make 30 thousand us a month

Good for u. Care to brag more?

Hmm.

I'm guessing you want to take her to Dubai so you can experience more of her in depth conversation.

What Girls Said 0