Does my landscaper wanna bang me?

So my landscaper is a kid I went to high school with. He's cute but I don't know, we follow each other on snapchat: so he comes to my house today so I can go through a list of seasonal clean up I want, as I'm talking about it he mentions my snapchat, and I said AHHA yeah all it is is me in bikinis.. Which he watches all of ; so he goes yeah I know I mean I feel weird watching it cause u know I work for you and everything but I was watching your snapchat and I think I know where you were last night by my old office building and bla bla bla , he also always writes to me on snap.. Asking me questions and stuff. I don't know that was a weird comment lmao. He's hot but I don't know if I'm reading the signals wrong...

Most Helpful Guy

• Invite him over to do some "landscaping" work if you get me drift

You think or is that too much. Sure as a guy that was a hint?

Put a sly face on the end of it. You can always say you were just asking him for the service he provides and you meant to put a smiley face.

Oooooo. Good idea. OOO!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably likes you.

What Guys Said 14

• All you guys and girls are silly! He probably like this or that!! Men will fuck anything with two fucking legs!!! any male friends you have, is male ready to pounce on you if you gave him the chance. Some, are asexual and don't care, yes I'm mentioned friends, but anytime a guy is trying to chat... He is trying to figure a way to get closer to you... Okay, he is landscaper, which gives him more of many opportunities to figure a way to see if you guys relate or not.

• Lmao. If he follows you that much, he's OBVIOUSLY attracted. If you don't get his huge Batman of a signal, just don't ever date. Guys are SO much less subtle than girls.

Girls MIGHT look towards you until you see them if they like you, keeping it secret.

A guy will basically flat out hump your leg, we're REALLY not that difficult to figure out.

• Is the pope a Catholic?
    Do bears shit in the woods?

• He definitely wants to landscape your hair down there

• It's very possible, yes.

• F**k it take the bikini off and see how he reacts

• Yes defiantly wants to put it in and you want it too...

• Sure. If you let him. Ugh.

• He wants to do things to you lol why dont u invite him in

• Its all about what you want.

• he's interested

• no, he doesn't

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0