Guys, What is considered annoying in a relationship?

What is the most annoying thing a girl can do in a relationship? And if she was annoying you, would you tell her?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• The other night, my new girlfriend, her roommate and I went to a little "party" So we are walking to the car and her obnoxious friend is walking in front of me.

"Is this hoe seriously going for the front seat?" I'm saying to myself.

"calm down, don't just assume she's doing something just cuz your not crazy about her." (this is what a guy who grew up with anger problems thinks like lol) so of course, she takes the front seat without any hesitation. The bitch even gives me eye contact as she goes to take her seat, as if to say "I only took it because you wanted it"

So that pissed me off enough that I wanted to throw her out of the seat. But "whatever" I told myself. "It's a stupid thing to get worked up ov-"

"Yea, she gets the front seat, Telekinetic-Potato" said MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND

I almost didn't even get in the car. What's annoying in a relationship is when you treat your SO worse than your friends. Like, have your priorities set right. If your friend was stranded somewhere and your choice was to either save them or go out with me, I would actually hope you help the friend. But the car thing I found to be so disrespectful.

I would never let someone take my GF's seat, why would she encourage someone to take mine. It's not even like we were arguing.

When we got to the party, it was all people who I didn't know so I kinda just immediately started socializing with them on my own. Kinda as a way of telling her to leave me alone for a bit. Before you knew it we were playing pong together and when the night was over and we were both sobered up, she apologized which totally made up for it in my book.

I don't think i would have been able to handle it like that with another girl. She knew me well enough that I knew I didn't have to say anything. If it were someone else, I might not have told them until a day or 2 later that I had a problem with it.

What Guys Said 20

• Her insecurity - which leads to her being jealous, needy, attention-hungry, easily offended, and always suspicious. That crap gets old FAST and I learned way back in high school that no amount of sex or fun was worth having to deal with that crap. Yet, I see guys I'm friends with or who I work with deal with women like that all the time, and I just shake my head.

I definitely want my girl to WANT me, and to ENJOY my company and attention, but she also needs to be okay when, for whatever reason, I can't give her attention - usually because I'm working or have a family obligation. I'm going to spend most of my free time with her, but I can't text her all day long at work or miss an important family event because she misses me and doesn't want to go.

Girls that understand that are MUCH more attractive to me.

• Overreacting. Stressful beyond bounds because you never know when that next joke/thing/breath you take will set her off and then you're trying to explain why that has nothing to do with that other thing that set her off last week. Just... chilllll

And no I wouldn't tell her because she'd overreact xD

• Constantly expect me to decide over everything and to know everything on the spot. And also expecting me to magically know what her problem is, if she has one.

• Nagging. If you nag a man he'll never do what you want him to do. There's gotta be a better way. :)

My first wife nagged. Lasted ten years. New wife never nags - twenty five and counting. :)

• Talking about her past boyfriends, sex partners, or crushes. Ugh, shoot me...

Also,

Nagging.
    Constantly wanting to know where I'm at.
    Baselessly accusing me of wanting or having other girls.

• no respect of my privacy
    a questionable amout of male friends
    a questionable amout of crazy girl friends
    a questionable amout of selfies in any social network
    the fact that she dont trust me
    the impossibility to talk and resolve about problems like a normal adult with a brain
    cheap love (ie. she dont tell me that she loves me at all or few times)
    even cheaper sex

• 1) To ask for attention 24 /7 ... Guys need space and loneliness at least once a week.
    2) To put down his favorite hobbies and passtimes by saying they are not worth it or they don't make sense. Of course, I am not talking about drugs and gangs and playing video games 4-6 hrs a day.

• Shave her bush. Of course she'd know I disapprove, but it's her crotch. Other than that everything else should be obvious (fuck her ex while I'm at work, sell my CD's to buy cigarettes without asking me, etc).

• Its annoying when she doesn't put effort in.

• Just girls being girls

• keeping secrets and taking decisions, which affect both without mutual concern... would tell her obviously as I would look up to improve my relationship by pointing out flaws and correcting them

• - Not respecting my privacy
    - drama and whining
    - when she doesn't respond to my question"what's wrong or what's the matter?" and when I stop asking she says that I don't care about her.

• Take about her ex. God I hate that !

• NAGGING.

• You bet I would. Direspect 1.#. Everything's else falls under that !!

• needy girlfriend...

• The cause of over pursuing.

• Not respecting my privacy.

Reading my texts, demanding my passwords, etc

• Bring on a lot of drama and whining. Life is too short for the drama and the whining.

• being clingy

What's considered clingy?

I'd consider clingy as acting very obsessively, controllingly, being jealous (over nothing), or even manipulative