People betrayed me... What can I do?

At 24 i ruined my life. I chose the wrong people as friends. People who are never there for me when i need them. I let people play with my head. i thought my sister was my bff but she just used me moved far away and then blocked me on fb. At this age i have no friends no family and no one to turn to because i didn't listen to myself. I let other people control me

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• No one is ruining your life but yourself. Stop blaming other people and start doing something for yourself. I do not understand why people feel the need to victimize themselves. I understand the fact that you might have had difficult times in the past, but you should find the strength to move on.

What Guys Said 2

• Awwe I'm sorry to hear that. This world is cruel dark place. But I got your back. Try to cheer up. You will find a good friend someday. Or maybe sooner than you thought.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0