I'm not being a sexist but I have a serious question? Cheating?

Why do guys/girls cheat on there boyfriend or girlfriend with multiple people? I understand if your not happy you cheat (not my thing, I leave.) Example Mary and Dave are unhappy. Dave cheats and finds sue. Then cheats on sue and Mary with Beth and sarah. Why would he cheat on the side girl with more side girls? Do guys ever really like the side girl? If so why not leave the girlfriend for the side?

Most Helpful Guy

• No idea how a guy can cheat once, nonetheless twice! That sounds crazy to me trying to keep all 3 from finding about the others. Personally I would never do such a things and just end it with a girl before moving on

Most Helpful Girl

• As a cheater myself it was never about being happy or unhappy. It was about sex and having my needs met. I simply need more sex than one man could ever hope to provide, in fact 6 men can't satisfy me which is why in the last 35 years I've only been in one relationship and that was with a man who liked his woman well used daily.

As the piece of ass on the side it's not necessarily all about the husband/boyfriend not loving his wife/girlfriend. Again it's all about sex. He's getting the type of sex his wife/girlfriend refuses to provide for him from his piece of ass on the side. There's two things I will provide for men which makes me a popular piece of ass for them. The first is either the wife/girlfriend won't suck dick or maybe she will but not to completion or she refuses to swallow. Men love to have their dick sucked by a woman who loves to suck dick and is eager to swallow his load. The second is most guys want to take their woman up the ass and the majority of women will not engage in anal sex. Guys aren't looking for their wife/girlfriend to put up with it they want them to actually enjoy taking it up the ass and beg him to cum up in her ass. Finally there's the wife/girlfriend who's for whatever reason lost interest in sex altogether and all they want is some sex of any sort.

I'm not trying to take any woman's man but he wants sex and is going to get it somewhere and that's all I'm looking for is sex. Yes the guys do like the piece of ass on the side but they don't love her so they're not going to leave their wife/girlfriend for the piece of ass on the side.

What Guys Said 6

• Human ego is a weird and complicated thing. Who knows - he needs to prove himself, wants to get even - or something entirely different.

• even i don't understand the same...

may be communication gap in a relationship causes this... or may be some constraints like children or something...

but cheating is very bad in my opinion

• I'd call that change of taste

• He's probably a sex addict or a serial cheater.

• How do you cheat on a side girl? You're only cheating on the main one with multiple side chicks.

I wasn't really sure how to word it lol

You worded it fine. I'm just saying that if you know you are a side piece, you can't really be cheated on. You were complicit on him actually cheating, so you can't expect fidelity by that guy. You're whole relationship is based on that.
      I'm using "you" generally and not "you" personally.

I honestly just found out :/.

• Variety is the spice of life? Personally, I do it just so that I'm GUARANTEED to get laid whenever I want. One of them will be willing and available.

Do you ever like the sides?

How do you not mix up there names or get caught? How don't they find out about each other? You must be really good.

I call them all "Hon." LOL

What Girls Said 2

• Some people who do this literally have issues within themselves, they need to feel better about themselves so I'm only assuming because its not actually the person they're with- they're basically chasing something that they can't fix until they fix themselves.

• I'm not happy in my relationship but I would never cheat on him

sorry we just broke up after 2 years being together so I should have wrote I wasn't happy but I never cheated on him