What is your type when it comes to attraction based on hobbies/occupation?

Feel free to leave any thoughts or a category that I missed because I'm sure i didn't cover every one.

• An Athlete
    18% (9)30% (12)23% (21)Vote
  • A Musician
    27% (14)12% (5)21% (19)Vote
  • Handyman/Handywoman
    22% (11)0% (0)12% (11)Vote
  • The Chef
    8% (4)10% (4)9% (8)Vote
  • Other
    25% (13)48% (19)35% (32)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|17

Most Helpful Girl

• For me I really don't care as far as hobby/occupation wise. As long as its not something that I disagree with; that doesn't count as far as type. Type has to do with personality and character. Morals, standards and his upbringing as a person. That is what I judge. All the things you've listed could be an added bonus. Whatever he likes to do along those lines, I would support him towards that goals.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a 19 year old virgin, I've had only one relationship but, when it comes to attraction based on hobbies/occupation I was into a lot of hobbies in highschool I did track, football, I played basketball, and wrestled for fun. I read books, watched anime, played video games and, drew poorly draw pictures of scenery. I only really play games and watch anime now in my free time. I work a lot (only 60 hours a week) and i don't have a car so enjoying all of these activities became difficcult. When it comes to attraction based on hobbies im pretty much down for anything not involving pain. Attraction based on ocupation I have no clue, I can't think of a attractive profesion.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• While I do like a combination of most of these occupations, I mostly find myself attracted to the handyman/chef categories. I'd consider myself a "handywoman", so I can be very appreciative of someone who can keep up with my pace. I am a terrible cook, though - hence my attraction to the chef. My current boyfriend is actually a classically trained chef, and my best guy friend is a talented cook.
    I would want my guy to be interested in music (I'm an audio engineer, so that's very important), but I actually don't really feel a spark for legitimate musicians. If anything, I feel more intimidated by them since I have been musically-inclined for most of my life and don't like the idea of dating someone who is eons better than me at singing/playing an instrument. lol But that's just me. I'm not very athletic, so I wouldn't want to date an overly athletic person, either.

0|0
    0|0
  • A gamer probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the above. Initially, I have a weakness for men who play guitar and I prefer them to. He should also be able to cook (because I can't). He should have a stable and good job, he should be smart. Besides music, I'd like him to have an interest in something I'm not familiar with, because it's attractive when a man can teach me things and seems like an expert in his field. He should also be sporty and healthy.

0|0
    0|1
  • An Athlete

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be someone who enjoys helping others, is humble, kind and sweet

1|0
    0|0
  • A humanitarian

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm dating a future chef.

0|0
    0|0
  • A musician but like a rapper you know

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone into fitness in some kind of way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only really ever dated athletes. They've all been into fitness one way or another

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a guy who enjoys sports as much as music, who can dance and who makes his own money.
    And if we can't smoke a blunt and bump some 90's rap and hip hop together... might as well call it a wrap

0|0
    0|0
  • Technology. I like smart guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • An inventor.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been attracted to all of these.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's complicated because I like guys who are athletic and creative like a guy who can have a garden but play guitar and volleyball

0|0
    0|0
  • Racecar driver :)

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Oh really now?
      What are you driving?

• Show All
    • 3mo

@Gommers Lol

• 3mo

I don't know man, RWD vs FWD. That car is pretty fast stock though

What Guys Said 16

• I like girl's who are into medicine, HR, marketing, law, travel. Something completely opposite to what I'm into.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer athletic girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm... you're using the wrong criteria. Consider just raw attraction - when you meet a girl it's either hell yes or hell no. Right? Follow your instincts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Karate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's try "Academic" too the next time.

0|0
    0|0
  • artist

0|0
    1|0
  • A gymnast or air hostess

0|0
    0|0
  • A chick with big boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • All Arounder

0|0
    0|0
  • The Chef :p
    love can't make a good meal :p :)

0|0
    0|0
  • A farmer. I love aggie gals.

0|0
    0|0
  • The nerd; the one who is a reader, into debates, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • A Musician

0|0
    0|0
  • I love music so if she can sing or play piano the well <3 <3

0|0
    0|0
  • The Chef

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL at the women on this site.

Lol what makes them think their plain faces, flat bodies and superficial personalities deserve the attractive rich gentle men that provide and cook for them lol

0|0
    0|0