Why are guys so touchy-feely?

There is this guy that touched my butt, caressed my hand, et cetera. We are not dating. I am not interested, but still. This isn't just with this guy. It happens to me a lot, and I don't like it.

So, why are guys so touchy-feely with girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some are some aren't. It depends on the individual, I've know girls to do that as well... Some girl used to slap my ass all the time... I still feel violated lol. If you don't like it tell him, he should have some respect. I'm not going to touch a girl unless she wants me to and I want to and that's how it should be.

What Guys Said 2

• Guys are horny as fuck they will fuck most girls. I know I would but sexual harassment is no joke and it's fucked up

• ok what straight guy would not like to touch a girl its like asking why do people on life support want life support. it just is the way we are its like so great feeling or at least for me and for guys it lets out dopamine thats also why we love sex so much to a certain extent

What Girls Said 1

• If you hate the way they are touching you, you should make it clear to them. He has no right to be touching you like that.