What is it about women that intimidate men?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know that anything intimidates me any more - what does happen is that girls who obviously like me get spooked if I make it clear I'm interested (and I just can't be bothered to be slow and vague and all of that).
    So, if you want to call it 'intimidate' - insecurity intimidated the hell out of me (but only because they can't own up to liking and being liked - without weeks of knowing each other which I just find too taxing/tiring)

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be anything. Beauty, strong sense of self, not willing to take bullshit, sticking up for yourself, knowing what you deserve, knowing where to draw the line, the list is endless. There's also fear of rejection that you've got to consider as well.

What Guys Said 8

• When women wear make up they are subconsciously waking up a man sexuall stimulus. You are subcausly displaying that you are taken even if your not.

Think about it how many men talk during sex (or when you are orgasming).. Womens make up simulates what happens during orgasm and the afterglow of sex; during orgasm (rosy cheeks. bigger eyes). now for the after glow of sex healthy skin and nicer hair.

I have noticed a lot of guys that go for the whole make up package girls will hook up with their best friends girl and not really think anything about it. just a theory no scientifically-based evidence but it's from what I seen.

Do you have a friend that doesn't really wear make up the type of make up i described and always has guys go after her. And isn't really that atractive. I have a feeling you wear nice make up and clothes and is a relative good looking women. I also think you scratch your head more often then not on why a guy you locked eyes on won't aproach you except for the dude bro guys.

let me know what you think

Yes, actually. You're right. I've been told that I'm too "good looking" to be a catch. It's interesting how men want attractive women but settle for those less attractive.

just hard it's kind of like a switch. I bet you if you go for more of a natural look you will get approach more often

Thanks for your opinion. I'll try it out :)

• Dem curves

• Duh. That they're women. Sheesh.

:)

• the choice at the end is their choice so you can try so hard but in the end theh play god. ex man takes women out for expensive nice high class dinner then he wants to ask her out... now he finished his part now its her turn to answer and depend upon his faith

• Nothing about women intimidates me.

• Bi-polar borderline psychotic behavior. It a package deal when you buy a vagina.

You are a boarder line psycho lol

@Djdjshsb --I can't disagree with that. You win the internet tonight!

😊💥♏️♎️💋💪🐣🐥👑👑👑🐢🐢(the turtle emoji for no reason just bc they are cute)

• The whole "rejection after rejection" thing.

• Their super large vaginas make my penis feel small

What Girls Said 0