OMG, I love two completely different men!!! What do I do?

So, there is this one boy named Jonathan that I love and he is so sweet. We are both super perverted and love chatting and tend to stay up all night doing so. But, then their is my absolute best friend who I also love Blaise. He is the most innocent guy that you could ever meet, and he is absolutely perfect!!! What do I do? How am I supposed to choose? I know that I will have to break SOMEONE'S heart... :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe choose the one you're more attracted towards in a sexual kind of way. There's great friend material and then there's great lover material. To me friends are much easier to find than lovers.

Also if you choose Jonathan and Blaise gets really upset, maybe he wasn't such a friend in the first place if his friendship came with ulterior motives which are romantic/sexual in nature.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sit back but don't kiss both in the same week, this is guy on guy thing where us ladies stare. You know when your friend and their sibling fight and you're there all "Oh." Until it's over? Yeah.

What Guys Said 5

• Besides you're 15 and to "love " someone is very far from your age , well you don't love any of then you just love spending time with them

19 is NOT that much older than 15 and I'll be 16 in less than 3 months...

I meant the insult you idiot, not asking shit from you... dweeb

Yeah that's called a comeback when you grow older you will learn PEACE KIDDO

• at 15 i dont think you need to choose

• love a third one and forget about the other 2 :P

• Choose the 3rd guy

• Sloots will sloot :-)

What Girls Said 6

• Simple, pick one. It sounds like lust and infatuation, this is not love. You don't know what you want? Then you best to shut them both down. Both of them are going to get hurt because you can't make up your mind.

• Ur young, keep ur options open. Lol. I can promise u it's not love ur feeling... jusy go with the flow :)

• GIve yourself space from both of them for 2 weeks and try to distract yourself with other friends/activities. See if one of these guys you miss more or think of more of in a romantic sense when they aren't available to you.

• Which one did you "fall in love" with first? If you really loved the first guy, you wouldn't have fallen in love with the second, so always choose the second guy. But, you're also only 15. Relationships at that age rarely last and "love" is thrown around way too loosely because immediately after breaking up, most people your age are already onto the next. Not saying you're the same, but just putting it out there.

• Well who do you get on more with? More in common?

• You do not LOVE them, you're crushing on them. Go with the one who you fell in love with secondly, you didn't like the first one enough if you were able to start crushing on someone else.