Why do most guys sound boring over text?

Its annoying when a guy im interested in texts me then he turns out to be boring am I the only one that find this such a turn off? I understand texts are two or one word but why doesn't he ask for us to talk over the phone I rather prefer that hearing his voice. But guys are idiots scared of the phone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if he is only answering in one or two words or avoiding phone calls the he either doesn't like you or is scared. Personally I love talking on the phone with my girl more than texting her

• This is why I'm ignoring him for good if he doesn't ask to call me I'm not dealing with boring texts. Why would he be scared he text me first.

• No idea why, but it's probably a good idea to just stop talking to him

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys tend to like calls/video more then writing and texting is honestly pretty boring. Try texting after some boring convo all "Hey do you want to call I actually hate texting." And maybe he'll say yes lol.

Had a guy that only texted and played stupid games like 20 q and emoji ones and I stopped replying in general.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 8

• Guys wanna talk in person.

• Because they are. Women talk/chat, men do.
    Consider meeting him instead. Or actually talking to him. You'll both get a lot more out of it.

• Because text is boring compared to sound

• I feel immature when I text a girl in a fun way. And not sure if they like it

• Because talking on the phone with women is a nightmare. They ramble about stupid shit.

• Why do women expect guys to constantly entertain them?

• hahah i get yelled at all the time for "why the fuck did u call me, i texted you"

• Because texting is a chore.

What Girls Said 1

• He might just be bad at texting. Shitty writers are horrible tp text.

• Id rather prefer he asks to talk over the phone this is why I'm pushing away from him.