Why do most guys sound boring over text?

Its annoying when a guy im interested in texts me then he turns out to be boring am I the only one that find this such a turn off? I understand texts are two or one word but why doesn't he ask for us to talk over the phone I rather prefer that hearing his voice. But guys are idiots scared of the phone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if he is only answering in one or two words or avoiding phone calls the he either doesn't like you or is scared. Personally I love talking on the phone with my girl more than texting her

This is why I'm ignoring him for good if he doesn't ask to call me I'm not dealing with boring texts. Why would he be scared he text me first.

No idea why, but it's probably a good idea to just stop talking to him

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys tend to like calls/video more then writing and texting is honestly pretty boring. Try texting after some boring convo all "Hey do you want to call I actually hate texting." And maybe he'll say yes lol.

Had a guy that only texted and played stupid games like 20 q and emoji ones and I stopped replying in general.

What Guys Said 8

• Guys wanna talk in person.

• Because they are. Women talk/chat, men do.
    Consider meeting him instead. Or actually talking to him. You'll both get a lot more out of it.

• Because text is boring compared to sound

• Because talking on the phone with women is a nightmare. They ramble about stupid shit.

• Why do women expect guys to constantly entertain them?

• hahah i get yelled at all the time for "why the fuck did u call me, i texted you"

• I feel immature when I text a girl in a fun way. And not sure if they like it

• Because texting is a chore.

What Girls Said 1

• He might just be bad at texting. Shitty writers are horrible tp text.

Id rather prefer he asks to talk over the phone this is why I'm pushing away from him.