My girlfriend and I are doing a "break" because she said she wasn't sure of her feelings for me. How long should I give her?

My girlfriend and I are doing a "break" because she said she wasn't sure of her feelings for me. How long should I give her? We've been together for just over a month and she wants to take a break because we've been arguing a lot lately over very trivial things. She says she isn't sure of her feelings anymore. Instead of communicating and talking things out like a successful couple would do... she will get mad and shut me out. She is 16 so she's still kinda childish at times. I am 18. How long should I wait for her to figure us out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Let Her Go. Because you two are not going to stop. You two are still going to argue over stupidity because you are dealing with a childish and immature young woman. What do you expect? You both are not right for each other. And I believe the constant arguments all in just a month is pretty ridiculous. It is not healthy and you know it. Push the feelings aside and rationally. Ask yourself: Do you really want to have a relationship with a person who is childish, immature, and apparently likes to argue to get her way? She thinks the ball is in her court, and it shouldn't be when she acts like that.

My advice, break up and move on while you still can. Or else your going to go back to miss I gotta have my way. She knows exactly how she feels. She doesn't need a break. She just want to feel entitled to the arguments you both had to make you feel bad about yourself. That's what immature girl's do. And you better hope that she isn't thinking about cheating as well while on this break. At this point what are you going to do? Stay and have tolerance of her? Or are you going to move on?

What Girls Said 8

• Just let her come to you

• you both are still really young, she may be confused... she may be interested in someone else and therefore unsure. however, I really, really, REALLY think you should find someone closer to your age. at 18... I'm sorry to say this because you DO have feelings for her, but if you piss off the wrong people who are close to her, they can get you into a world of hurt!

time to move on. she is technically still a child and you, by law are now an adult.

sorry ♡

• I don't think you really wanna be with someone who doesn't even know if they like you, do you?

• You should wait as long as she needs. She'll talk tp ypu when she is ready to gove you an answer.

• You don't. If it's been a month and she already has questions, you let her go.

• I wouldn't give her anymore time than you already have. If, after a month she needs a break and is shutting you out, you should just let her go.

• let her go.

• Do you need an actual number?

What Guys Said 2

• Move on. If you are really into this girl, maybe leave it open for something in the future, just in case. But don't wait on her. Start looking for someone else.

After only a month, she barely qualified as a girlfriend in the first place. But regardless, taking a break usually means a breakup. That, combined with all the arguing doesn't look good at all.

• Never, time to find a girl who actually likes you