Telling my crush I like him?

So I'm going to tell my crush I like him but I want to do it in a cute/funny way without anyone else finding out... Any ideas?

What Guys Said 1

• Just casually ask him to hang out some time, just you and him. No need to come on so strongly as to tell him you like him.

Doing that will make it really awkward if he doesn't feel the same way, and for him to respond really well usually requires that he does feel the same way to an extent.

Meanwhile if you casually ask him to spend time with you after school or something, he doesn't have to feel as strongly about you to agree, he might start to feel more strongly about you after spending exclusive time together. If he rejects, it's also far less awkward with such a casual invitation.

What Girls Said 1

• Write him a little note or whisper it to him or just ask him to go out with you.