Girls, Two guys like me, how do I decide which one to date?

There's two super awesome and sweet guys that both really like me; i like them But I don't know how to pick just one of them. How do I choose one without hurting the other by telling them I'm not interested in them? What would y'all do in this situation?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Go on a date with each of them and get to know them a little more and decide from there who you prefer and who you think suits you best

What Girls Said 3

• You Don't... Choose. Not until you Know for sure Which One, hun.
    Being you don't have Any Strings Attached to Either one here, dear, Nurse and nurture First a Nice friendship with both boys. By doing this, you will Much Better see which One is Perhaps the More serious Guy or even the Smart Alec guy who May just want to Play.
    And if Both are a Winner, Good enough to even Bring home to Dinner, then Take it Slow until You.. Know.
    It may take Awhile, so just Enjoy and Smile.
    Good luck. xx

• It's completely fine to be torn between two guys. I went through that once and was eventually able to pick one. Just don't linger for too long, or else you'll lose both of them. Don't worry about breaking a heart, they'll get over it. It's better to make your decision soon rather than leading them both on for too long, because that won't do any of you any good.

• Flip a coin, no matter the result of the coin, you will still hope to be X over Y or Y over X, and there you go.
    At least this is something I have heard. 😂