Why do women pretend to be good?

Then when a genuine nice guy comes along their true colors are exposed

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I still don't believe there's such a thing as a good person. If there is, I haven't met one yet. They can't be like that 24/7. We all have different sides to us.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Would you date a girl simply because she was nice? Or would you want to also be attracted to her, respect her, and/or have things in common with her? Being nice is great, but it's not enough for a relationship.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I would want to be attracted to her but I honestly couldn't date a wild party girl

• Because Bad boys rule :P

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

😂 😂 😂 😂

• Show All
    • 3mo

By your ( western ) explanation a nice guy is a frustrated virqin and bad boys are just boys who can talk and get girls , so you blame women not yourself that's why you will never get a woman with this ideology , everyone wants to change the world but don't want to change themselves

• 3mo

I'm not blaming women I'm just confused at how this keeps happening there's a saying to repeat something over again expecting different results is insanity. Well Dosent that apply to women dating men who are bad people but put on a nice guy act to get her

• Im guessing you're 'a genuine nice guy' eh?

Classic.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I know I'm genuine because my description comes from what people tell me and not based on my own feelings about myself

• Show All
    • 3mo

@Table20 Sue me

• 3mo

okay

• Am so sorry that you've been dumped yet again.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Never been dumped because I have never dated I'm just trying to inform women that though the see of bs that is guys pretending to be nice there are real ones, if you wanna know how real I am if I ever saw my girl cry I literally might start crying myself because I care so damn much

• Show All
    • 3mo

Are they not

• 3mo

Am telling you they're not, but you won't ever believe me, simply because you don't do any dating.
      So you must continue believing that your own judgment is correct.
      I wish you a very happy but thoroughly lonely life.

• Who do men pretend to be nice and then fucks a good girl over? You can't just act like it's a one way thing.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I never act but most girls look over me because they are used to guys saying they are nice when it's a act. It's not a act I truly care about people and it shows in my actions everyday, I get told what a good person I am by strangers I never base whether I am nice on my own definition

What Guys Said 4

• I guess I don't understand your question, friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop bitching anon

0|0
    0|0
  • you're talking about manipulative bitches not women

0|0
    0|0
  • there's no clear legit answer. Because theyre insecure would be the best explanation.

0|0
    0|0