Online dating advice?

Hey you there..! I'm sorry for interrupting you.. But I have a sincere question.. I'm dating a girl online and I don't know how to keep it on a good scale and then move it forwars into a love relationship.. Any advice on how to make a girl like me and love and keep talking to me while there millions out there trying to get her?

Most Helpful Guy

• STOP RIGHT THERE. How is your life? Is it fun and interesting? Is it the kind a girl from next door or from half way across the world would love to be a part of? Ask yourself these questions. Remember that you need to improve from the inside to affect the outside. A girl can tell what kind of catch you are!!

What Girls Said 1

• You cannot make/force anyone to like you. You can only improve/better yourself in order to increase your chances to find a potential mate.

What Guys Said 2

• Lesson Number One: You cannot make someone like you. You cannot make someone love you. It either is or it isn't. (well, if you play with her nipples, you can make her think she loves you).

What is this "keep talking to me" baloney? That is how you lose out. The purpose of online is very simple: Do you want to meet each other or not. It doesn't take all that long to decide. If you do, then MEET! If you take too long, someone else will ask her and you lose out.

The purpose of the first meeting is also very simple: Do you want to see each other again? For about 1/3rd of my first dates, we end up in bed, and then we answer the question.

• Calm down and don't think about potential guys that go after her. Online relationships are based completely on trust. As long as you both trust each other and are both committed then you should have no worries and it'll naturally turn into love. Good luck!