Men, what do you think of women who never want kids?

I guess girls can answer too

Most Helpful Guy

• The ones I've met seem to do it less out of dislike for kids and more out of some emotional fear.

I only take them seriously if they're already 30 and they still don't want kids. Alot' of people say they don't want kids when their 20 only to change their mind later.

I made this choice at age 12. I'm 24 (almost 25) and still don't want kids

Seems like you're not changing you mind soon. Lets be real here alot' of people that have kids don't even want them. I don't understand why you catch so much crap from not wanting kids.

Right?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm one of them and I think it's a wise decision :P saves you soooooo much money, time & nerves!

What Guys Said 14

• a choice they've mad. i don't think anything good or bad, just a decision they've made

• If its one of those rare times that I'm honest with a woman, I prefer them, since I'm both unable and unwilling to have/create kids.

Usually though I don't care one way or the other, since I generally don't feel the need to be honest with women, thus I won't tell them that I'm snipped.

Why wouldn't you tell them that

Because once they know they can't trap you with an 'Oops', most women will hit the bricks. Once I get what I want, THEN she can go away, I don't care.

And since they're never honest about anything, why should I be?

• It's their life I'm not gonna judge them for their choice. But I'm obviously not gonna ever date a girl like that cause I want kids in the future.

• I never want kids, so that works out.

• basically "screw it im Young gonna fuck em all until im so old i can't even find a decent man who wants me and complain about it"
    sounds legit

• To he honest.. I want kids. its a deal breaker. i find that out about the person i am with or interested, and that person immediately becomes off the menu for dating. Nothing wrong with the choice, just wrong for me.

• i dont believe them.

Why?

because women dont know what they want from day to day and they are women. its in their nature to have children. its unnatural that they wouldn't want kids.

• At my age, that's fine.

• Thats fine, not everyone has to live the same life.

• i can't even see myslef as a dad even in the future

Same, except a mother

• There choice

• Awesome awesome cool

• Potential fuck buddy... but I wouldn't date her or want to marry her.

• only reason i want kids right now, and i dont mean right this minute, i mean as in, at this moment in my life, is that if i dont have kids, my family name will cease to exist. im an only child, and im a guy

otherwise, i could care less for children

What Girls Said 9

• I have the most amazing life & I don't need children to fulfill it. I want to travel, be a big cat owner (lions, tigers, jaguars, etc), & breed with horses - I want to see the world & consume it EVERY DAY, aside from being a career woman, with one badass, adventurous man by my side.

I want to experience EVERYTHING. I'm already too busy, I'm an equestrian/martial artist/MBA student - & I'm still not satisfied, I want to do more & become the BEST version of myself. Children is not what I desire, plain & simple. They are not my happiness, because other things have already taken that place up in my heart. I'm grateful for it & I'm blessed.

I'm happy for others who want children though. :)

• Kids aren't for everyone. Their decision.

• it's their life.. I don't have any opinion on that because I won't judge a woman for it

• normal people that don't want to spend their life doing something they don't like

• It's their decision, you don't have to have kids

• I have heard that not all women have that maternal instinct.

• probably nothing but a walking vag

• I have one biological daughter and I was a single mother for most of her life (she is 19 now). If I had to do it all over again I would have never had children. I always wanted a child but she made life a hell for me for many years and still does. I love her, but I wish my choice was different.

Women that make the decision not to have children... very very smart women.

Haha yeah I don't want children

• They are stupid