Have you ever just KNOWN that someone was going to be part of your life? Like a strong intuition that you knew at first sight?

I hardly know this guy, but I've known of his existence for a few years now.. And moments led me to be put in the perfect position to meet him, and now we've met, and due to his own circumstances, if we were to be something it won't be til next year sometime. But I just KNOW we are going to be together. I haven't had a feeling like this ever. He's not prefect but he's perfect for me kind of deal, and my intuition with him is so strong. Years ago I felt it too but I let the idea go as some silly crush. I can't explain why or how or what, but I feel like I was meant to meet him my whole life, I would lock in with him right now. I'm not young either. I've had infatuated love and crushes, but this time it's SO different. It's logical because we connect mentally, yet what I'm feeling isn't. I can't describe it. And he hasn't told me to wait or that he feels anything because we seriously hardly know each other besides Facebook and seeing each other once. I have never felt so certain about a person before.. have you felt this way? Did your intuition prove correct? I'm not crazy, right?

• Yes I have & I turned out incorrect
  • No I haven't
  • Yes I have & I turned out correct

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I have felt it before, but I was wrong...

I saw so many signs from the universe, and my intutation is never wrong, but I have no idea what happened and my heart beyond broke and even trying to get closure I failed, she doesn't want to fix things... it's a really sad situation...

Maybe in your case it might work out, but try talking to him and don't overthink things...

Aw I'm sorry :( maybe it's supposed to happen though.
      But I don't know, I'm not sitting in a good position with him because I kind of was impatient, so I'm trying to give him space. I just firmly believe he's the one.

Stay strong with me asker... Stay strong!

I will!

What Guys Said 5

• No, intuition isn't real.

• Sure, that happens to me all the time. But, I always turn out to be wrong.

The point is this: emotions are wrong all the time.

But emotions are different than intuition

• Yes I have & I turned out incorrect

• Yes I have & I turned out correct

• I know what you mean I meet this girl about three years ago and for some reason it just clicked. I was with my ex girlfriend at the time but I felt really drawn to this girl and after I walked away I had that voice that say " you just met your future wife" the same voice that said to me when I met my ex girlfriend of seven years said "she is going to be your next gf". I didn't act on it cause I was in a realtionship at the time and I'm not a cheater. plus it would be kind of creepy to add a girl on facebook that you met three years ago.

I don't think it would be. I think you should go for it!

What Girls Said 5

• To be honest, when I saw your post, I was like , did I write this? Lol no joke , I can so relate to this, it's like the longest crush ever and you get this weird connection feeling when your near them without even talking right?

Haha, yeah! Definitely the longest crush I've ever had and I'm not even around him really. It just feels like I've known him forever or like we're made of the same stuff.

• Kind of, but I more or less made him a part of my life because I wanted to get to know him.

• Yes, I have and its turned out how i thought it wouild

• Yeah, I've thought this way, but didn't turn out how I thought😐

• So times our minds tends to play tricks on us especially if our heart says so