Why don't girls see me?

I'm a senior in high school and girls have never seemed to find me even slightly interesting. It doesn't seem like they feel repulsed by me or anything like that, but they don't seem to view me as someone who would be a good boyfriend or even just a friend. Judging from the reactions I get online it can't be my looks, but I can't figure out what exactly is the problem then.

Most Helpful Girl

• Give yourself some time. Everyone in high school is concerned with how others view them, especially the opposite sex! Lots of people don't start dating till after high school. There probably is no problem, you're just not there yet.

I understand. I get made fun of a lot by other guys for this. I have always been "the loser who has never had a girlfriend", and even though I know I should ignore it, it still hurts.

Immature antics by others only trying to make themselves feel better. It hurts, I understand but try not to take it personally. High school is a very small puddle in the ocean that is our world. Hang in there!

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably your personality or just ignorance in who likes you. I'm 5'3 and not traditionally attractive and found out plenty of girls used to like me

I don't know, perhaps I'm just boring

Nobody loves EVERYTHING about themselves.,

@Lemongrass123 as far as your personality is concerned, I'd hope we all are satisfied with that

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Once you get out off high school, you won't have to worry about the bullshit games that happen there.