Why are some guys not capable of getting a girlfriend?

Like all the ones in their mid twentys who never had a girl before

Most Helpful Girl

• To scared to get one and fear rejection.. or probably just waiting to be approached instead of doing the approaching. Could be their personalities too.. maybe they come on to strong, maybe not strong enough, maybe to socially awkward.. who knows it could be anything really.

What Girls Said 5

• they have fears, they have personality disorders, anxiety disorders, anger problems, or they really don't know what they want in life and they are confused which lowers their confidence and thus it deters women

Well I made a promise that if I turned 25 and still haven't gotten a girlfriend I was gonna give up dating

Remember that the more you hang out with friends who builds up your self esteem the more confidence you build. You having a job and if you are wise with money then you are already on top of the game and doing awesome.

Well I'm already there with work I actually am super arrogant at work because I have gotten that good

• Some guys simply don't want one, some are just shy.

... although most of the shy guys I know are in happy relationships.

Well I made a promise to myself if I didn't have a girlfriend by 25 I was gonna give up dating

Like what

I know a girl won't appear out of nowhere

• They're too busy being bitter

Well I made a promise to myself that if I didn't have a girlfriend by 25 I was gonna give up dating

• Beta cucks

• Because he's shy and never asked a girl out lol. Or he could be a perfectionist, and is looking for the most perfect woman (doesn't exist). Or he asked a girl out, got rejected, then decided that it's not worth it. There could be millions of reasons.

What Guys Said 13

• For various reasons.

- Maybe he's too shy or introverted and doesn't actually put forth the effort to go out and meet women. Women generally expect men to do the approaching, so he can't just sit on his hands and expect to get a girlfriend. Only one gender gets to do that and that slot is firmly locked up by women for the rest of eternity.

- Maybe he's fat or ugly.

- Maybe he isn't financially stable.

- Maybe he has a shitty personality. People with shitty personalities can still get laid, but not necessarily always turn that into long lasting relationships.

- Maybe he had shitty success for various reasons as a teenager/early 20's and now he just feels like he's already branded as a loser virgin in his mid 20s, so there's no real point in trying all that hard.

• A lot of single guys I know have standards that are way too high. They are not willing to make a compromise for the sake of not being lonely.
    Nobody should feel resigned to having to only date ugly people.
    But these guys almost have a shopping list of traits the girl needs to have.
    Everytime they meet a girl they say things like:
    Her boobs are too small/big
    Her butt is the wrong shape
    she's too tall/short
    She wears the wrong clothes
    etc etc etc

These guys need to accept that there is beauty in all body types. Fit, healthy girls come in all different combinations of traits and the guys that are able to appreciate them all are the ones who get more pussy.

• You forgot to add those in their 30s, mid 30s, or late 30s and then there is the 40s crowd but chances are they are not very common around here, well at least, not yet.

• If you have tried to get a girlfriend, but have been constantly rejected, then you don't understand where you are in the pecking order.

This advice works for anyone: Find out what kind of girl likes the kind of guy you are. What characteristics do you have that some woman would want? This can be relative to her, so don't think you have to be super rich or good looking (rich works better than looks).

Once you figure out what kind of woman is looking for a guy like you, then go look for them where they hang out (what kind of online site).

• Maybe they're shy, maybe they don't have the guts to do so or maybe they're extremely unlucky. There can be several reasons.

• In my experience its because of having shit relationships with them... or they just never got out of their comfort zone to ask one out.

Well I'm turning 25 and I plan on giving up on dating

I can already see myself as a old man in a nursing home feeling the nurse all the fun I had when I was younger

Sounds like a plan dude.

• They don't lift.

• In my case, repeated rejections, crippling self-esteem issues (arising from the aforementioned rejections), no real guidance about proper practices in dating and relationships and in general bad luck, combined with a unique collection of personality traits/flaws that make dating even more challenging.

• From what I seen the ones that don't are usually shy and don't approach anyone.

• shy, ugly, or probably both

• The guy could be a block head totally dense that would turn any woman off. When I was in school a idiot walks up to a woman and tells her he has a big prick.

• Rejections are a bitch what can I say.
    It's hard to find someone compatible especially when you are shy like I am and have low self esteem.

• I never bothered to try because my penis is below average.