Are older guys boring for younger girls?

I want to know if the guy is for example 25-26 years old, they usually find younger girls like 18- 19 years old not interesting or immature?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the girl. Hate to say it, but many supposedly 'mature' people, aren't particularly interesting, either. Besides younger people have other nice qualities such as vibrancy and openness which is very appealing!

What Guys Said 21

• I'm on Tinder and I'm 24. A large number of my matches are 18-19. I was seeing a few and I can report the following:

Pros:
    -Genuinely nice, respectful, caring
    -Have not been spoiled by feminism
    -Willing to act like actual women

Cons:
    -Can be a bit boring to talk to
    -A bit scared/intimidated and can be clingy at times
    -Still need to get the clubbing/partying out of their systems

In general though I find younger girls (20 and below) very pleasant to be around. Post 20 I find girls start becoming manly and "bitchy" to be honest.

Just my two cents

• It always depends upon the individual. I've spoken to a fair few 18 and 19 year old girls who seemed more interesting and more mature than a lot of the girls my own age. And while I used to be bothered by them at that age, in the same way as JSmuve, I'm not too hung up about age gaps or societal judgements any more. There are lots of females who are still immature and empty-headed well into their fifties (one of my aunts is a primary example of this). And there are also a fair few girls who'll already be more mature, smarter, wiser and more interesting young women by the age of 18 than the majority of their elders are. If you're in the latter category, then I'd definitely give you a fair chance.

• It definitely depends. Younger girls TEND towards being needy, attention-hungry, and insecure/jealous/suspicious, etc., and those traits tend to make older/more mature guys avoid them - unless the guy himself is emotionally immature or is culturally used to such behavior.

But those younger girls who are emotionally mature and secure in themselves, and thus not so needy, can certainly retain the interest of older guys.

• Girls mature a little sooner than guys. There's about a 2-4 year lag there. Especially under early 20's, the guys are just generally clueless. No skills either. So they will tend to target younger girls.

Also the female SMV peaks around 20, starts to drop from there. 40 is the wall, whereas men don't peak 'till they're about 40. How many 40yo guys do you see with women in their 20's? See what I mean. And why would a guy go after a 40yo woman that's hit the wall when he can easily attract a much higher SMV of a much younger age? It just makes no sense.

So the moral of the story is, don't squander your youth and beauty. Don't ride the cock-carousel 'till you're 35 and then realize you've turned down a dozen ideal suitors, cuz by then they won't want your used up body.

Make something of yourself now, develop valuable assets to a relationship, and find mr. right. Don't wait 'till your in your thirties, it's gets really difficult. You'll find all the good guys are already taken. Your the younger girls will poach him right out from under you.

• It depends entirely on the girl.

My girlfriend is 21, we met when she was 20.

What I find is that the girls who are interested in older men tend to be interesting and mature. The ones who are not are the boring and immature ones.

• I'm sure that many guys at this age find girls at your age interesting. I'm sure I will three years from now (I already do) xD

• I think 15-16 year old girls can definitely be mature but I would never date one (even if you ignored it possibly being illegal), the age difference is just too big and we are at different points in our lives. Plus I can date girls my own age, I feel like most guys who go for younger girls like that they might be a little bit insecure and take advantage of them not being experienced.

• Because some of them girls at that age are immature.

Therefore date a guy your age, and it's because some of these older men wants a women that is productive just like them.

A women that already has their goals and priorities straighten.

While the men set aside money for budget plans, and stocks in some relationships.

• When I was that age I remember being intrigued by them. Then I remebrred that society has a huge stick up its ass about an 18/19 year old and a 26 year old. Sooooo, there's also that.

• I don't. I love younger women. When I was 34 I went out with a 19 year old. When I was 36 I was seeing a 22 year old.

Younger women (late teens to mid 20s) are the only way to go. They have a better chance of still having a pleasant personality, they are less demanding and bring more to the table, and they MIGHT not have kids yet and MIGHT not have had 400 cocks in them. Although that 22 year old has probably had twice that number.

• Personally I think the ideal relationships are having the girl being 3-7 years younger. Though it requires a bit of patience for the guy in the younger ages, since her young age will mean some things that still need to develop and improve.

• I'm okay dating everything 18+

of course, some are more mature than others, but it's not like 18-19 is generally a problem

• Younger girls love older guys because they have thicker wallets

• They can be interesting, but it's usually the smarter ones.

• Sometimes, yes. But there are exceptions. Some girls at that age can be very mature. So I hate generalize. I personally prefer a girl who has her priorities straight. If she has the right attitude, personality I dont care if a girl is that young.

• i dont think so

• immature

• I'm 27 and I wouldn't date a teenager. No way Jose.

Too immature, not in the same life stage as me, just totally incompatible with me.

• I find the younger girls too superficial
    They care too much about how you dress, what music you like etc

Girls who are a bit older are often nicer to spend time with as they focus more on personality and the enjoyment of talking to people. Instead of fussing over who has the nicest haircut

• Some are fun and cool, but others just seem dumb due primarily to lack of life experience.

A guy 25-26 is too young for you though. :)

A 25-26 is too young for a 18-19 year old girl lol ok. and I suppose a 5'5 dude is too tall for 5'9 woman. Comedy hour at its finest.

• We like boning you, that's about it. We don't have the patience to listen to you prattle on about Justin Beeber and One Direction.

One Direction broke up, welcome to 2016 🤗

@reixun --Zero interest in what you smell. Seeing a pattern yet?

What Girls Said 4

• Nah! ^^ Older guys are way more mature than some little boy who thinks because he bought you McDonald = sex in his car at least older men got the picture of what they need in the future .. some at least do.. now some... ehhhhhh they can be just as immature as the little boys but way more clever in getting what they want.. soo be careful on a older man department..

• Age doesn't define how interesting you are.

• In my experience...25-26 year old guys that go after teenagers... let me just say, you can do better.

• Any grown ass man who dates teenagers is a pervert. Teenagers should date other teenagers, or wait until they're an appropriate age to consider. What does a 28 year old have in common with a woman 10 years his junior who has maybe a semester of college completed? 28 is a fully grown adult who probably has lived outside of their home and has a lot of experience.

If its legal theirs nothing wrong lol
      You feminists are crazy!

@Djaaaaaay obviously it goes both ways, but the question does not ask about older women and younger guys. I don't know why everyone is blowing what I said out of proportion but let's be honest, whether you have a son or a daughter who is a teenager. Would you initially feel good about them dating a grown adult? My younger brother is 19 and was dating a 25 year old and she was basically crucified for liking my brother.

@Kuqezi none of what you've said has made any sense to me.