What are some of the cutest things about girls?

What do you think are some of the cutest attributes of a girl? Could be some little things she does, or something that's just part of the personality of most girls. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I like how girls get when they receive a gift or you surprise them with anything that they have been waiting for a long time. Or when a girl has been eyeing a ring or a jewelry and they mention to you how much they want that piece of jewelry, then I surprise them with it all of sudden, and they get like AHHHHHH!!! When I give the jewelry to her.. that makes me feel manly! I'm making my lady happy.!

Most Helpful Girl

• Short... Blushy... Shy... Innocent...

What Guys Said 7

• Cutest attributes?

Well I don't have much of an idea but there is one thing that I find appealing about women which is the fact that women never appreciate someone who lies to them, a woman totally dislikes lies, dishonesty and they dislike guys who lie to them.

They always value and appreciate honesty and truthfulness in a guy. I find this quality very appealing about women.

• After some self-studying of some East Asian languages, I can see why the word "kawaii" is used.

This is the Japanese pronunciation of "可愛" (with 可="-able" and 愛="love, affection, fondness") or (more properly in English) "lovable", which fits so well with its synonyms (adorable, charming, sweet, endearing, etc.) when looking at girls, in general.

This is especially when they are cheerful, up-beat, friendly, and/or talking about stuff they really like. It's like they beam or bloom or something.

• 1. Cuddling
    2. Quiet personally
    3 . Enthusiasm
    4. Charisma

• when they break something and get all angry but not angry cos they also upset or basically u see this girl and she looks confused as fuck dunno whats going on helps if she's also abit of a simple cunt reminds me of a stupid animal can't help but feel sorry for her

• Physically, it's nose or ears.

• A vagina

• How they thing guys don't know they poop

What Girls Said 0