Guys how would you react/think of a girl who's 21 years old , a med student but has never dated or been in a relationship?

Told by a lot of people women and men that she's attractive and funny

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd think that it's great- I'd think that she's a smart, wise and intelligent girl, who probably decided to work hard and put her studies first. And already knowing that she's attractive and funny, I'd be extremely keen on having a relationship with her. Knowing that she's never dated before, or been in a relationship before, would be added incentive, and I'd feel even more confident and emboldened in approaching her.

Wouldn't the inexperience be a turn off? I literally have zero experience with guys and it worries me what my husband might think
      I dont plan on dating

Muslim pakistani

Ah, alright. Are you still living there, or are you here in the UK too?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal and there is nothing wrong with that at all.

What Guys Said 2

• same way as every other nice looking girl i see ill scream in my head thats she's fucking hot and i wana fuck her but ill do nothing about it cos im a pussy

Hhaha why do you think guys dont act on it, muster up the courage to give it a shot

Haha side

Sure *

• I think that's great. Don't worry about not being experienced or anything.

What Girls Said 0