Why don't guys approach me or show interest?

I'm always told how pretty and nice I am, but I've been single for quite some time. I'm always smiling and personable with people, and I'm down to earth. I'll talk to guys and they'll seem interested but it never goes any further. Why could this be?

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be the guys are not getting the impression that you'll say "yes". Make it more obvious that you like spending time with them, and wouldn't mind spending some time getting to know them better.

Generally when girls are "smiling and personable" with a guy, they're just being friendly. If you act this way to all people, no wonder the special guys have no idea you're interested in them! When you like a guy, flirt harder than you do now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because their nervous and fear they might get rejected. Also men are now waiting for us to come to them these days..

This is true. You should try to approach first instead 🤗

What Guys Said 8

• Well tbh maybe guys are intimidated by how attractive you are and are scared to get rejected. A lot of guys are scared to get rejected in general. You'll have to drop some hints if you want anyone to ask you out.

• Maybe they do but you just dont see it

• because were all a bunch of pussy's who act tough

• Are you picky when it comes to facial features /personality?

• So it's true that girls depends are there looks to get social interaction huh.

• Because women are not worth it anymore. We only want sex

• could be your looks but we won't know without a pic.

• Maybe you are giving up to easy

What Girls Said 0