He didn't seem intrested, should I let go?

I walked straight up to my crush and started talking to him. I thought he liked me too, because of everything that happened. But when I was talking with him he didn't keep eye contact (he kept looking at the news paper). He started stuttering and red, but maybe I'm just annoying him. I feel like he probably lost interest in me. Should I let go?

Most Helpful Guy

• Never let go Jack!

He didn't seem intrested. Why would I hold onto someone that don't like me back?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are. He's more interested in his reading. Leave him be

What Guys Said 2

• Those are signs of embarrassment, not disinterest. Embarrassment is neither interest nor disinterest, although interest is slightly more likely.

Embarrassed that I was talking to him? That sounds terrible.

How could he talk to me no problem when he approaches me? He just kept talking on and on about what ever he was talking about, i was literally lost. Maybe he is shy. Rambling on and on about nothing is a sign of nervousness right?

Usually.

• Probably had a pimple on his face and all he could think was about trying to hide it from his crush

I'd be happy if that was his reason haha

Self conscious, nervous.
      You are going to have to lay it on pretty thick that you are interested if you want him to act on it.

I hope for something before I move so I can get him out of my head.

What Girls Said 1

• i will do more, BUT KEEP IT CLASSY... dont be trashy...