He didn't seem intrested, should I let go?

I walked straight up to my crush and started talking to him. I thought he liked me too, because of everything that happened. But when I was talking with him he didn't keep eye contact (he kept looking at the news paper). He started stuttering and red, but maybe I'm just annoying him. I feel like he probably lost interest in me. Should I let go?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Never let go Jack!

2|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

He didn't seem intrested. Why would I hold onto someone that don't like me back?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are. He's more interested in his reading. Leave him be

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Those are signs of embarrassment, not disinterest. Embarrassment is neither interest nor disinterest, although interest is slightly more likely.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Embarrassed that I was talking to him? That sounds terrible.

• Show All
    • 3mo

How could he talk to me no problem when he approaches me? He just kept talking on and on about what ever he was talking about, i was literally lost. Maybe he is shy. Rambling on and on about nothing is a sign of nervousness right?

• 3mo

Usually.

• Probably had a pimple on his face and all he could think was about trying to hide it from his crush

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I'd be happy if that was his reason haha

• Show All
    • 3mo

Self conscious, nervous.
      You are going to have to lay it on pretty thick that you are interested if you want him to act on it.

• 3mo

I hope for something before I move so I can get him out of my head.

What Girls Said 1

• i will do more, BUT KEEP IT CLASSY... dont be trashy...

1|0
    0|0