How to figure which girl is right?

There are 2 attractive women that like me, and I like them both, but say if a relation ship did happen, (hypothetically) I don't know which one I would like better, so far they both seem great-some things seem the same, but then they also have their different traits I love... as you may be able to tell, I'm a noob in this sector lol

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not just about how pretty someone is. They both might be gorgeous but one may have a horrible personality. Get to know them a little better and see which girl you really mesh better with. Don't rush into anything as you may end up chosing the wrong girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• which one can you talk to easier? which one can you have a conversation with the easiest? That's the one you should pursue a relationship with.

when I talk to both, we have good conversations, but now that I think about it, I do talk to one way more than the other in general

I would say the one you talk to way more easier is the one you should go with. Just my opinion

makes sense, thanks haha

What Girls Said 1

• Just take time to think and figure out which one you can see yourself in a happy relationship with. Don't make the mistake of rushing it and end up falling for the other one

What Guys Said 4

• i think you have to get to know them and figure out which one you have the best connection with

• Go on a date with both and see which one sparks the most interest in you. Nothing serious so u don't seem like a player, it can even be something friendly.

• Have you gone on dates with either?

• Which one you relate to the most.