Why does my boyfriend text other girls so often?

Why does my boyfriend text other girls ALL the time, I mean it's like he doesn't have any guy friends. He texts me at the same time he texts them and he sometimes sends me wrong messages. They are not inappropriate or anything but it still bothers me for some reason :/

I realize that he is a flirt and I told him that I wasn't going to try to change him but that I don't want him texting all those girls that I don't even know. He said I'm sorry I made you feel that way yet he still does it. I know he's not cheating but could it be that he's losing interest in me? And he thinks that they are more interesting? I just don't get it:( can someone help me? Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• ugh you are SO not alone my boyfriend did that too and I'm so jelous it drove me insane. but in our case we agreed that I wouldn't text a bunch of other guys because it bothered him and he wouldn't text a bunch of girls because it bothered me. maybe try doing something like that? it worked till he started cheating on me lol I would rather him text them than f**k them when I'm gone

What Guys Said 1

• some people are just social and like lots of friends and interaction, some people dont

What Girls Said 2

• I think deep down you are jealous. As hanna said below, meet them if you already haven't. Some guys, especially if they grew up without much of a father figure, tend to feel more comfortable around girls than guys and for that reason have mostly girlfriends.

• My boyfriend has a ton of girl friends. But I have met most of them. Ask him to meet the girls he texts. This shouldnt be a problem if there's nothing going on between him and these girls. If he gets mad and makes excuses that you shouldnt meet them then there could be a problem