Does there always have to be a spark?

Can the spark appear after a certain time or do you feel like it has to be there from the beginning?

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, the spark can grow if you know how to fan it into flames. In fact, if the spark is too big at the onset, it can blind you to serious problems you might have otherwise noticed. The best relationships I have ever had began as a friendship with some spark. The fire came later.
    ~JSmith

What Guys Said 5

• It's always there, but sometimes you don't want to admit it for a number of reasons.

• it can be after a certain time when you both get to know each other on a deep level

• I rather feel like girls lose it far quicker than some guys do

• I think that it can ignite after you have known someone for a while and you see them in another light. For me I was freinds with a girl for a year while we were having fun we started dancing and she just looked so lovely dancing around with her skirt flowing with her that I probably looked like a cartoon character just watching her. When I can I try and get our group dancing just so I can watch her. After a while I asked her out on a date she was busy that day so I asked her out again on another day next time I saw her and we have been dating now for 2 years.

• Sometimes it's hard to be sure that there is something there. But I also think that, for there to be a spark the two of you need to have something going first. But if you think the other person likes you, you should ask him

What Girls Said 0