What do guys think when a girl gives the first kiss?

I was on a 2nd date with this guy and I kissed him. What do you guys think when this happens? Would you prefer doing it yourself?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think she was somewhat into me. I would not necessarily assume anything else. I like girls who are forward, so I would not be turned off.

~JSmith

Most Helpful Girl

• I think this is fine ! As a girl, it's flattering when a boy leans in and kisses you first but I've heard that guys don't mind if a girl makes the first move (like a kiss) as it shows that you have interest in him and are confident. Even if it is very nerve-racking for you to do so, a guy will not judge! Xxxxx good luck :)

What Guys Said 4

• I like it

• I would really like it, lol.

• Yeah thats really attractive.

• I'm good with it.

What Girls Said 2

• I think some guys like it when girls make the first move. It's really different for different guys.
    For me, I've never kissed a guy first, since I always prefer for the guy to make the first move.

• My boyfriend was surprised when I kissed him for the first time.