Girls, you're on vacation for a week, how do you want to be dated?

Assume you gave your number to a local in a place you're on vacation on for a week. How do you want to be approached?

I know I'm not supposed rush but how can I afford to listen to some 3-day rule with someone that's here for a week? Should I just send a text to ask her out directly or try to have a text convo first? What would you want to do as a date, clubbing, coffee, dinner. I can guess most are gonna want to some kind of sightseeing but what kind?

I'm not sure how to handle this situation...

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• If she's on vacation and a long way away from home then I highly doubt she gave you her number for you to be her potential boyfriend.

Get your dick wet and stop sweating the small stuff.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude she's on a holiday, she doesn't want anything long term.

Just call her up, set up a date (clubbing), and smash each other afterwards.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Eh. I want to say no.. but part of me agrees with Mr. Pac.

• 3mo

@Smmyskittles Thanks Ms. Skittles

• 3mo

It feels like clubbing is a bad choice though. Loud music, lots of people, and plenty of hotter brave men looking to score.

What Girls Said 4

• I was away for about a month and met a a guy a few days in, we saw each other almost everyday. And what I liked most about him was that HE doesn't PLAY GAMES OR CARE ABOUT RULES. Literally the funnest three weeks of my life.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

So what did you do during this time?

• 3mo

Hung out. Me and all my friend and him and his friends. They showed us around we went to the beach together, to bars clubs etc.

• ask her if she'd like to hang out at a chill place, get to know each other and if things work out, take her someplace more special. Emphasis on the word hang out cuz it's not a date but kinda is at the same time... I don't know if that made sense

0|0
    0|0
  • Like not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask her out now. You don't need to have a texting conversation first.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• You got 7 days to be her sexual summer fling so I wouldn't waste 3 days on some dumb rule. Show here the time of her life in your city. Get laid. Then she goes home and you become a story to tell her friends when she comes back home.

0|0
    0|0