Girls, you're on vacation for a week, how do you want to be dated?

Assume you gave your number to a local in a place you're on vacation on for a week. How do you want to be approached?

I know I'm not supposed rush but how can I afford to listen to some 3-day rule with someone that's here for a week? Should I just send a text to ask her out directly or try to have a text convo first? What would you want to do as a date, clubbing, coffee, dinner. I can guess most are gonna want to some kind of sightseeing but what kind?

I'm not sure how to handle this situation...

Most Helpful Girl

• If she's on vacation and a long way away from home then I highly doubt she gave you her number for you to be her potential boyfriend.

Get your dick wet and stop sweating the small stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude she's on a holiday, she doesn't want anything long term.

Just call her up, set up a date (clubbing), and smash each other afterwards.

Eh. I want to say no.. but part of me agrees with Mr. Pac.

@Smmyskittles Thanks Ms. Skittles

It feels like clubbing is a bad choice though. Loud music, lots of people, and plenty of hotter brave men looking to score.

What Girls Said 4

• I was away for about a month and met a a guy a few days in, we saw each other almost everyday. And what I liked most about him was that HE doesn't PLAY GAMES OR CARE ABOUT RULES. Literally the funnest three weeks of my life.

So what did you do during this time?

Hung out. Me and all my friend and him and his friends. They showed us around we went to the beach together, to bars clubs etc.

• ask her if she'd like to hang out at a chill place, get to know each other and if things work out, take her someplace more special. Emphasis on the word hang out cuz it's not a date but kinda is at the same time... I don't know if that made sense

• Like not at all

• Just ask her out now. You don't need to have a texting conversation first.

What Guys Said 1

• You got 7 days to be her sexual summer fling so I wouldn't waste 3 days on some dumb rule. Show here the time of her life in your city. Get laid. Then she goes home and you become a story to tell her friends when she comes back home.