Is this guy interested?

I had madly loved a guy whom I had never dates. His personality attracted me a lot. So I went down to propose him for marriage one day. However, he refused to marry me. I asked him if he doesn't like me. As per his opinion he is neutral. He neither likes me not dislikes me. The last time I met him after 7 months when we were participant in a conference. And I observed he was feeling a bit nervous around me as if he was being shy. He had a little smile on his face but was not looking at me at all while talking. He also offered me to have a cup of tea with him. I feel he is hiding his part of emotions.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, but shy

• Yep, I think he is, but he is too shy, maybe you should take some initiative.

I have propised him a lot many times. But I guess he's not ready for marriage at the moment. From his heart, he does have 50/50 liking too.

Ok, but don't give up ;)

I wish to have him forever in my life. Apart from all this, I observed one thing more. I praised one of his qualities in front of my father saying that he is very intelligent. I saw him laughing upon it. Just so, he couldnt hide his face from blushing. Had he not liked me, why would he act like that. He could have remained serious.

What Girls Said 1

• Guys tend to hind their feelings when it comes to love because they dont want to get hurt. I say if you want it you gotta just go for it!