Im good looking, bigger than everyone here + im 100% natural steroid free yet these weak minded women won't talk to me?

i feel as if theyre racist or ill minded because i am huge im 6ft and im beautiful so they should like me and the ones who dont have mental issues in my opinion. i dont see what could be wrongIm good looking, bigger than everyone here + im 100% natural steroid free yet these weak minded women won't talk to me?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If you truly want a honest answer your ego and personality, doesn't matter how big, strong or good looking you are if you don't have a great personality or you have an overbearing ego, most women won't want much to do with you.

What Girls Said 19

• "I'm big and beautiful... the ones who dont (like me) have mental issues in my opinion. "

This is the problem. This personality is a TOTAL turn off no matter how good you look.

• Really, "weak minded women" and you wonder why they won't talk to you?

• Maybe it has something to do with you being the type of guy who posts underwear selfies online lol

• Lmao, it's like you've completely dedicated your routine to your top half and neglected your bottom half. You literally look like this.

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• *Deep sigh* Bruh, you attractive and all, but what else do you have going for you? From what I see, that personality of yours isn't very pleasant and that's more than likely why "these weak minded women" don't like you.

I just looked at the rest of your questions and that's definitely why, you're very egotistical.

• You are a very nice looking young man. But you need to understand... every one has preferences. Like me for example... I know there are men who do not like blondes. That is ok... my boyfriend loves me. He also loves my blonde hair. You can find a woman who likes you for who you are... not what you look like. Good luck..

• Holy narcissist alert batman!

• When i saw your first picture i thought so so cute. But im guessing you have a ego that is much higher, maybe tame it down and be more humble x

• The fact you're being so arrogant is a major turn off itself and that's not even mentioning the weak minded women part

get a pic of yourself before talking bud

Having or not having a picture has nothing to do with the truth… not everyone wants to have their face plastered all over the world to be drooled and gawked at. There's something really desirable about privacy and that doesn't mean that the opinions should be silenced because of that. If you ask a question then show humility and heed people's advice. If you really don't give a shit about people's VALID and true opinions then don't ask questions!! What's the point of the question? Just to feed your ego? If you think you're all that then don't ask questions and stay the way you are! And while you're at it change your name to Elliot Roger, cuz you sound JUST LIKE HIM.

@softenchantress thank you very well said!

• I think it's because of your disgusting personality

• All I gotta say is, lmfao.

• Lmao you're not the biggest guy here and this isn't a dating site!

• Maybe it's your attitude.

• Try okcupid

• I think you are attractive

• Either your 100 percent troll or your stealing this guys photos. Noone can seriously be like this.

• Bigger isn't always better. I personally don't like guys with big muscles I prefer toned

And if it's racism why are you looking outside your race? You shouldn't be surprised if you date outside your race to face racism and gotta have thick skin for other people's comments

• Your cute smile and physique don't mean squat if you don't have the personality and good attitude to match it. Once they get a load of how you behave toward other people (or them) they get turned off and avoid you. Learn how to treat people by volunteering your time to others and learn some compassion. It'll reflect in your overall attitude.

• they should like me and the ones who dont have mental issues in my opinion. i dont see what could be wrong"

It's your sense of entitlement and complete lack of humility and kindness. Most people including and especially women want a kind man who will be gentle and giving not someone who'll make them and everyone else feel like shit.

What Guys Said 10

• Bruh, you need a new Haircut.

A sharrrrrp one.
    Also, Shave goatee.

Go get em.

• Sorry I'm totally with the ladies here.

Not only are huge muscles like that a turn off to a lot of women (surprise!) but coupled with that attitude you're pretty much the least attractive thing to any woman.

Stop playing the race card, they are not racist.

Anyhow I have a feeling this is a troll lol.

whatever you say kid. I get hit on irl just because of them

only delusional skinny idiots think that girls dont like guys with muscle. I've literally had the hottest girls I've ever seen start talking to me simply because i got huge. I can tell you haven't been big and lean because thats what girls like L O L/

"Not only are huge muscles like that a turn off *to a lot* of women (surprise!) but coupled with that attitude you're pretty much the least attractive thing to any woman."

*to a lot* =/= all women.

You sir are a tard. And this is why you struggle with women while I, the skinny guy, have a girlfriend!

• What do you do for work? Are you going to school? What are some short term goals? Name some long term goals? How many languages do you speak? Can you cook? Do you volunteer? Do you donate to charity?

• in my experience, those guys who are really affraid of people assuming they use roids and therefore making sure to tell them that they donĀ“t... those are the guys who are on roids most of the time xD

just saying.

• 😂😂😂 This guy self confidence is out of this world

• Dude.

Girls like confident guys.

But there's a fine line between confident and cocky. You're being cocky to a whole new level.

Girls like guys who are modest, even if they are perfect.

• It's the personality brah.

• Your narcissistic attitude is the real problem.

• Thank your genetics for that cause everyone lifts

• Boi, getcho goofy ass outa here.